Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunnes 10 off 50 vouchers

Options
  • 15-10-2020 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Does anyone know if there are any Dunnes 10 off 50 vouchers been given out anywhere.

Or alternatively if anyone could send me a barcode I can return after a few days.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,847 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

FLOOPER wrote: »
    Hi all,

Does anyone know if there are any Dunnes 10 off 50 vouchers been given out anywhere.

Or alternatively if anyone could send me a barcode I can return after a few days.

Thanks

does sharing barcode on mobile work?
    i thought you had to have the physical voucher.
    could be a game changer, get a group going here

• Registered Users Posts: 10,619 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Seve OB wrote: »
    does sharing barcode on mobile work?
    i thought you had to have the physical voucher.
    could be a game changer, get a group going here

I was in a Dunnes and didn't have any vouchers with me, the bill came to over €50, told her I had left the €10 off voucher at home and she scanned a bar code from behind the till to give me the €10 off.
    Based on that it could be possible but I've never seen anyone do it.

okidoki987 wrote: »
    I was in a Dunnes and didn't have any vouchers with me, the bill came to over €50, told her I had left the €10 off voucher at home and she scanned a bar code from behind the till to give me the €10 off.
    Based on that it could be possible but I've never seen anyone do it.

hmm, they used to have old vouchers lying around from other customers, less so since covid.
    i asked one time i was in recently, but they had none.
    sometimes you might only go shopping there based on having the voucher, not worth it if you are taking a gamble that they might scan something for you at the checkout though!

hmm, they used to have old vouchers lying around from other customers, less so since covid.
    i asked one time i was in recently, but they had none.
    sometimes you might only go shopping there based on having the voucher, not worth it if you are taking a gamble that they might scan something for you at the checkout though!

This was a bar code on a plastic card.
    I've seen the same type in Tesco for the 25% off wine offer.

This was a bar code on a plastic card.
    I've seen the same type in Tesco for the 25% wine offer.

yea but what im saying is you don't really know if they will do that for you until you are about to pay, they could say no at that point.
    so the great deal you are getting..... well its not so great anymore :(

• Advertisement

yea but what im saying is you don't really know if they will do that for you until you are about to pay, they could say no at that point.
    so the great deal you are getting..... well its not so great anymore :(

True enough.
    I wasn't expecting it tbh, just needed some booze and pringles ;).

True enough.
    I wasn't expecting it tbh, just needed some booze and pringles ;).

lol, id be the same
    JD down to 25, grab 2 bottles and voucher, turns it into 20 each..... can't not buy them at that price! :)

can't not buy them at that price! :)

Buy or drink? :D

Advertisement