Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead | Season 10 | Episode 12 | [AMC] [SPOILERS]

Options
  • 14-03-2020 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,766 ✭✭✭✭

why couldn't negan kill alpha before the attack

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Well that was a full on hardcore episode

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

why couldn't negan kill alpha before the attack

Or why was Carol going mental and risking her own life and everyone else's lives by going after Alpha and trying to kill her when she had a plant in Alphas camp the whole time waiting to kill her. She let Negan out for that purpose.

I'm still watching because I've watched it up to now but I actually still don't know half the new characters names, because none of them are interesting. And by new characters I mean a few of them have been there for 2-3 seasons. Like the chap who faceplanted himself onto a nail because he was bitten, have seen him for a few seasons but couldn't remember his name and didn't give one toss that he died.

Eugene has to be one of the worst character on television. I thought the priest was bad but this guy...

Good to see
    Michonne back
    in next week's promo. An actual interesting character.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,943 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

good episode but yeah Negans plan seemed a bit stupid. I thought it wasnt a longterm plan, and he was just reacting to events but then the conversation makes it look like they have been planning it for a while even though what we've seen on screen from both characters doesnt support it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,453 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Yeah, thought he just did it when the opportunity presented itself. If it's part of an elaborate ruse, then it was a cack one.
    End result is countless dead and a community destroyed.

Next weeks one should be a change of scenery.

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭nannerby

Im wondering now who is beta?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,420 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Anyone else disappointed that Negan didn't dispatch Alpha with his new Lucille?
    Missed opportunity in my view.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

nannerby wrote: »
    Im wondering now who is beta?

Yeah I had forgotten about that actually. I assume he was someone famous before the end of the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,144 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I found it a bit odd that Alpha who wouldn't even let her own pack see her cry for fear of it showing weakness really left down her guard with Negan too easily. She aired on the premise that the enemy of my enemy is my friend with Negan. I'd say the Whisperers under Beta will be a more formidable enemy than they were under Alpha though. Beta doesn't have any such emotional attachment to Alexandria/Hilltop or The Kingdom like Alpha did with her daughter being there.

Will be interesting to see what skeletons are in his closet though. Maybe he was someone famous, a politician or worked in Law Enforcement in the old world?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

There was the easter egg in FTWD
    with the record cover and his face on what looked like an insert maybe

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭DoozerT6

In the comics Beta was
    a famous basketball player
    before the apocalypse, I believe in the show it's been insinuated that he was a
    pretty famous country singer.
    . The other whisperer must have recognised him when Mary ripped off his mask.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,306 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

That was a decent episode. Although if the Negan thing was the plan all along that makes zero sense, maybe it will be explained in the next episode.

Beta is the best antagonist they have had since the Governor. He has a real menacing presence and I am looking forward to his backstory. The other whisperer recognised him so he was obviously a household name before everything kicked off.

Advertisement