Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electrical Maintenance contract

Options
  • 14-05-2019 8:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

Hi

I have recently gone out on my own. I would like to head around to business offering them maintenance on their business. I was told to do up a maintenance contract. They problem is I never did one up before. I’m not sure what to put in it and prices. Is there anyone that could send me an example please. I just want to give them out to they big offices and shops around local. Any help would be great full.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭meercat

Hi

I have recently gone out on my own. I would like to head around to business offering them maintenance on their business. I was told to do up a maintenance contract. They problem is I never did one up before. I’m not sure what to put in it and prices. Is there anyone that could send me an example please. I just want to give them out to they big offices and shops around local. Any help would be great full.

Best bet is just to go around local businesses and speak to someone and hand out your company details. Tell them to ring you if the require electrical work. It’s unlikely they’ll give you a maintenance contract if you haven’t done work for them beforehand. Build up a relationship with them and if you’re reliable then they may agree to a contract.
    Best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Mikeyshragh

meercat wrote: »
    Best bet is just to go around local businesses and speak to someone and hand out your company details. Tell them to ring you if the require electrical work. It’s unlikely they’ll give you a maintenance contract if you haven’t done work for them beforehand. Build up a relationship with them and if you’re reliable then they may agree to a contract.
    Best of luck

Thanks a million. Ya that’s probably they best way to do it. Thanks for ur time.

Advertisement