Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reptile breeders Ireland?

Options
  • 12-05-2019 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭

I'm interested in buying a pet lizard.
    I'm currently converting a shed into a reptile room, it's got a long way to go but I want to start looking at lizards to see what would be best suited (humidity, heat, care etc).
    I'm interested in monitor lizards, tegus and other larger lizards but I'm interested to see what's available in Ireland, snakes too!

I could/would buy from the UK but if I can avoid stressing the animal in transport that'd be great.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

Reptile Haven on Fishamble street in Dublin city centre are good for snakes, possibly the best in the country and they'd probably be able to point you in the right direction when it comes to lizards.

Advertisement