Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Commodore Amiga 1200 - With upgrades.

Options
  • 19-11-2018 6:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,852 ✭✭✭

ITEM: Upgraded Commodore Amiga 1200
    POST\COLLECTION: Collect from Bray or I can post(tracked only)
    PRICE: €400 (post is extra)
    PAYMENT METHODS: Cash/Paypal

Moving house so doing a bit of a clearout of stuff I don't need. Probably needs to go before Thursday otherwise I'll have to pack it up and store it somewhere.

Amiga 1200 in very good condition and working perfectly. No real yellowing, but the base is probably a slightly less white colour than the top.
    The "Commodore 1200" badge still has the plastic wrap on it. So you can leave it or satisfyingly peel it off :)

Indivision AGA MK2cr installed with DVI output on the back of the system(HDMI adapter included).

ACA1221 installed. RTC clock upgrade added, Upgraded to 63MB ram, 28Mhz upgrade and Maprom addon(all licenses will be emailed to the buyer in case they need them in the future).

8GB CF HDD with classic workbench, WHDLoad, games etc.

3D printed trap door cover for additional venting/cooling (I do not have the original trap door for this).
    3D printed back cover for the DVI port.
    3D Printed holder for CF Card adapter.

Also comes with a clear plastic cover to put over the top of the machine when not in use.

Comes with normal Amiga UK PSU

This is also on Adverts at a slightly higher price, but I'd prefer it to go to a someone here.

wdPrdEg.jpg
    FQqzUe8.jpg
    QMK8yPG.jpg
    T4wRBiz.jpg
    VgffokZ.jpg
    TNRIx4H.jpg
    uTrTrHi.jpg
    C22u1gz.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,852 ✭✭✭Steve X2

This is now gone on adverts and can be archived. Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement