Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Killer instinct cabinet

• 25-10-2018 7:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭

ITEM: Killer instinct cabinet
    POST\COLLECTION: collection
    PRICE:?
    PAYMENT METHODS: cash/paypal

I was trying to add killer instinct to the title of my "candy cabinet wanted" thread but not sure if I can. Don't mean to spam.

Anyway, if it came down to a killer instinct or candy cabinet...im 50/50. Maybe both! But if anyone has one (killer instinct 1 or 2), do let me know. Alternatively, if anyone has a tip, feel free to pm me.

Completely avoiding outside the country for now.

Thanks!

(also interested in any of the smaller version house of the deads (naomi, midi, cabaret!))

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭Jack burton

I might have a lead on this if you want. They guy was looking for €900 for it though + shipping :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭beejee

I might have a lead on this if you want. They guy was looking for €900 for it though + shipping :(

Thanks for the tip man, much appreciated :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

I only picked up a Mace cabinet for my work on here quite cheap a couple weeks back which I believe is the same machine, its actually stripped at the moment as it's being turned into a MK2

I only picked up a Mace cabinet for my work on here quite cheap a couple weeks back which I believe is the same machine, its actually stripped at the moment as it's being turned into a MK2

Cool looking original cabinet, only the button layout is a bit different. Pity I didn't see it but oh well!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

beejee wrote: »
    Cool looking original cabinet, only the button layout is a bit different. Pity I didn't see it but oh well!

I know where there is another one but I haven't seen the owner in years, If I see him I'll see if he'll sell it.

• Advertisement

I know where there is another one but I haven't seen the owner in years, If I see him I'll see if he'll sell it.

Appreciate that! Heres the funny thing, I haven't measured manoeuvring space for those midway style cabinets, something I only just thought about. Theres a tight turning space to get it through one door, and its really awkward. Down to that large front panel with the controls.

I'll be seeing one this week and will whip out the measuring tape :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭Jack burton

They are absolute monsters!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 734 ✭✭✭80s Synth Pop

The control panel slides out fully like a drawer from many of the midway fighter cabs (my 1st cab was a midway ultimate mortal kombat 3) so you will save a bit of space there.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement