Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Central Credit Register Issues /Credit report discrepancies

Options
  • 30-07-2020 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭

Hi all,

Just got my CCR report, however I am quite shocked how inconsistent the report is, i have quite a number of items which are incorrect and/or should no longer appear on my file.

Anyone else experiencing the same ?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Neames

Gally79 wrote: »
    Hi all,

Just got my CCR report, however I am quite shocked how inconsistent the report is, i have quite a number of items which are incorrect and/or should no longer appear on my file.

Anyone else experiencing the same ?

How do you get this report and how much does it cost?

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭Gally79

Neames wrote: »
    How do you get this report and how much does it cost?

https://www.centralcreditregister.ie/

Report is for free

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Trish56

If there are errors in your report you need to contact the lender and get it sorted as its only the lender that correct your record.

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭Gally79

Thats what I have done, sent a registered letter to the lender asking to rectify this matter ASAP.

There are a number of discrepancies as in duplicate entries, incorrect values, incorrect dates etc.

It seems there is little to no control and gate keeping by the CCR crowd.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 9,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jim2007

Gally79 wrote: »
    It seems there is little to no control and gate keeping by the CCR crowd.

There is not much they can do, the don't have access to your business transactions nor should they. So they have to go by what they are told.

• Advertisement
Advertisement