Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

OMG ROFLMAO

• 20-06-2001 9:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭

Get this, I was going along in the car yesterday listening to some guy on the radio who has a daily show about strange things that happen and yesterdays was about a guy who had a case in court against his ex-girlfriend (he was dropping the case). heres what the idiot did; he put a date-rape drug into her drink and then he accidentally drank it.. ooopps!! well his ex seized the oportunity and took his knock-out ass home.. did she stop there? nope.. she grabbed her trusty strap-on and proceeded to sodomize him... hmmm got what he deserved? yep, i would say so. i wonder if he's into blokes now? heh heh

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

they are both evil, and fúcking nuts. first of all, he must be a sad ****er to put a date rape drung intoi his girlfriends drink, and she must be a freak of nature to sodomize the bloke with a strap on. but then again he got what he deserved.

adnans

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

I think they should get married they deserve each other!

John (yes THE John!)
    "Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Lucy_la_morte

Now I know what you look at in the evenings Hobbes tongue.gif

Miaow.

Lucy la morte.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

not even close lucy, not even close. tongue.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Doc

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Yo Mamma:
    [Bshe grabbed her trusty strap-on and proceeded to sodomize him... hmmm got what he deserved? yep, i would say so. i wonder if he's into blokes now? heh heh[/B]</font>

One has to wonder why she had the strap on in the first place. Don’t think it was the first time this bloke took it up the waste disposal unit!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Sounds a bit like this...

http://www.x-entertainment.com/messages/460.html

(look for strap-on, strap-off). Warning may contain material not suitable for all people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

LOL, ouch, i wonder what he'd think happened to him when he woke up in the morning smile.gif

*cough*
    daves l33t site 0wns j00.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 kat

I'D SAY HES LUCKY HE WAS'NT IN A GAY BAR HEHE, OR WAS HE.....?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Could've been worse. She could have sodomised him and then sent him messages ALL IN CAPS. Right Kat?

On a more serious note - bloody hell smile.gif

Advertisement