Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shan's Stygian Shack of Shenanigans (Lair Thread)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,765 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Lovely hazy sunrise here this morning.

Anyone see my game face, gotta put it on.

Gremmy let the dust bunnies run off with it again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Shpudnik

School rang home for me :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

sigh missing my missus just now as the dust bunnies are taking over while she is away.

wish someone would move my feet the fire is making my slippers get warm

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Somebody swivel poor Rube away from the fire please.

and a nice cuppa would go down well too :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

**hands Rubes an empty cup**

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,484 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Any tea going? I'm exhausted and need a back rub. Feck..

seeing as Rubes doesn't want his cup,

**fills it & hands to Gremmie**

seeing as Rubes doesn't want his cup,

**fills it & hands to Gremmie**

*makes a rude noise at Ted *

Enjoy the drink Grem hope it is not tasting too funny

*glares at Ted*

Mind if I tackle this homeless bottle of Kraken?

*Pulls a blanket over his head and glugging sounds emanate from underneath*

• Advertisement

**fires a Snickers at Rubes**

You're not you ...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,484 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ooh nearly finished work yay!

Hey Gremmie, hows all in the west

All good how about yourself Ted?

Tired here. Feels like I am stuck in Groundhog Day with no Andie McDowell type character.

Next Wednesday can't come soon enough. Two weeks off.

Nice, you heading anywhere?.

Heading to Lisbon for a few days.

After that, try and relax.

House needs a bit of a clear out of stuff that was put aside for "I might need that sometime" stuff.

Ooh nice, hope the weather is good for you. Bleh on the housework, you've reminded me of my own :o

Ooh nice, hope the weather is good for you. Bleh on the housework, you've reminded me of my own

Should be nice & not too warm. The hardest part of any housework is getting starting, once you get stuck in, it's grand.

Can't take much heat myself.. You've been to Lisbon before haven't you?

• Advertisement

Nope, never been there. Ticked off a few other European cities though.

Any plans for when you Yabba-Dabba-Doo outta there?

A well travelled Ted :) Nah no plans, just want me bed, might have energy to stick on a wash before i crash though..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Who had a bottle of the Kraken and forgot the mod's share?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Yo Lair. Anyone bout?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Yo Lair ghosts. Class time. Laters.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,765 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Happy Friday #First :pac:

Vive la Lundi

Happy Friday Noccers.

• Moderators Posts: 51,859 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

happy Friday, Sephers:P
    happy Friday, cyber! :)
    happy Friday, superTed:)

Happy Friday, Nocts :D

Tis the holiest of Fridays for the forum :D:D

tumblr_nekoxdVlve1titzlso1_500.gif

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Advertisement

I may buy a lottery ticket!.

yes, then buy all the things for the Nocts!! :P:D :D

Delirium wrote: »
    yes, then buy all the things for the Nocts!! :P:D :D

Absolutely!. Tea, coffee and cuddly animals for all!

Absolutely!. Tea, coffee and cuddly animals for all!
    This is why you're the bestest!! :D:D

Le blush :o

Delirium wrote:
    This is why you're the bestest!!

Makes a note of this !!!

Del is right :p

• Advertisement

:D:D:pac:

Aww you guys *super blush*

Sorry Wolf

bum-cat-worried-eyes-gif-1.gif

on my third bottle of the black nectar just now. (and to think I was scared of trying it :D )

Rubecula wrote: »
    on my third bottle of the black nectar just now. (and to think I was scared of trying it :D )

Indeed, tis a fine example of the distiller's art.

• Advertisement

Indeed, tis a fine example of the distiller's art.

hic *** wha?

Rubecula wrote: »
    hic *** wha?

That's enough rum for you.

There's NEVER enough rum...

There is when you walking on your knees and swearing you must have shrunk.

Ah i usually don't remember that bit. I proper bodyslammed a guy in a pub the other night though, maybe less rum is right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

How's the Noccers?

Getting by, getting by.

Getting by, getting by.

Hopefully not too much of a struggle there.

Hopefully not too much of a struggle there.

Fighting a nasty virus

Fighting a nasty virus

*hugs*

Sorry to hear that, brother. :(

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement