Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nintendo 3ds Xl - £125 Amazon UK

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭JackNow

I really am so tempted to get this but only to play the lagend of zelda a link between worlds, but I cannot justify paying all that money just for one game. Thanks for the BA thou.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

JackNow wrote: »
    but I cannot justify paying all that money just for one game

Buy 3 more games with it so :)

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Green Diesel

Excellent price for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭nitromaster

Good deal. There's also a promotion at the moment where you can get a free digital copy of Super Mario 3D Land if you register a new 3DS / XL and a qualifying game. Check out http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Campaigns/SUPER-MARIO-3D-LAND-Welcome-Promotion/SUPER-MARIO-3D-LAND-Welcome-Promotion-831595.html for more details. :)

tag=skim0x115757-21

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

Silver/Grey one is not in stock til the 18th, but it seems to include Monster Hunters, which is a game that qualifies for the free Mario 3D game.
    I have it ordered so fingers crossed they come good on it.
    Few people on HUKD saying that Amazon confirmed it was included via chat

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭CL7

Silver/Grey one is not in stock til the 18th, but it seems to include Monster Hunters, which is a game that qualifies for the free Mario 3D game.
    I have it ordered so fingers crossed they come good on it.
    Few people on HUKD saying that Amazon confirmed it was included via chat

I cancelled my red 3DS XL order and bought the silver one instead. Spoke to a chat represenitive and she said it would take 24 hours for the fulfillment department to manally check if the box included the accessories in the description:

- Nintendo 3DS XL Silver/Black
    - Circle pad pro for 3DS XL
    - Monster Hunter 3U
    - Charger cable

Tbh, I think there is very little chance this will be honoured as it's an obvious mistake.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,983 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Speaking from experience don't forget to also buy the AC Adaptor. Could be a nasty Xmas day surprise when you realise you have no charger :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1 tabassumk

Does anyone know when the £125 sale will stay until for The 3DS XL or at least an estimate?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭✭noodler

tabassumk wrote: »
    Does anyone know when the £125 sale will stay until for The 3DS XL or at least an estimate?

Seems to be gone already.

Advertisement