Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

COVID 19 - true reason for lockdown

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

It's okay. There's a stupidity pandemic. They saw people stock piling jacks roll. The invasion has been cancelled. They've got back into their spaces ships and the search for a planet with more intelligent life continues

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Sheridan81

I think it was an extraordinary coincidence that in the age of climate change being the number one global issue, we suddenly have a pandemic which stops international travel and results in a lockdown.

There isn't anything in those links you posted, but I'll keep an open mind on the aliens theory. I'll certainly keep an eye out for any bodysnatchers or sucHHKMJ ohh MY GOdTHeyVEEEEE"$ gottt mE!!!"" JEsus helllllppppp aiojskhklR^V)b!!!!!gbnm

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

I knew it was true when the government came and painted over all the windows in our houses and put everyone on complete lockdown 24/7......

I mean, letting a large amount of people continue working, having a voluntary lockdown with allowance for going out to exercise and shop is definitely the textbook method of stopping people noticing a very large global occurrence of something you want to hide.

Advertisement