Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump as Antichrist, no, seriously

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Enhanced border security, does not make one the next anti-christ.

Mex has placed 26,000 armed personnel help secure the land border (at Trumps request), land border is secure.
    The traffickers are now using the sea, and as such the US has stepped up navy operations across Latin America.

Further more, 'chatter' is meaningless without serious proof.
    We may as well listen to celebs chat about 5G.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,793 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Proof of?

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Proof of?
    So today, you (for a change) are now assuming chatter (rumour, hearsay) is valid?

Biased much?

What about all the chatter about 5G, there is 'chatter' about it having something to do with the WuFlu.
    Don't buy it, but you most likely will.
    After all who needs proof?

So today, you (for a change) assuming chatter (rumour, hearsay) is valid?

Baised much?

What about all the chatter about 5G, there is 'chatter' about it having something to do with the WuFlu. Don't buy it, but you most likely will.

I'll ask again, proof of what?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,389 ✭✭✭NSAman

He’s not the anti-Christ. He’s just an old fat stupid orange ape who inherited a lot of money from his father. He was lucky enough to be born in a country where the vast majority of the population are as thick ignorant and stupid as he is and his inherited wealth put him in a position to run for president and those stupid thick ignorant country men voted for him. It was pure chance.

He called me just now... asked if yer Ma wanted her slippers back, he found them under the bed!

• Advertisement

I'll ask again, proof of what?
    Exactly, what proof of what (boots on the ground).
    Do keep up lad^.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,421 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

So today, you (for a change) are now assuming chatter (rumour, hearsay) is valid?

Biased much?

What about all the chatter about 5G, there is 'chatter' about it having something to do with the WuFlu.
    Don't buy it, but you most likely will.

The people who this "chatter" is coming from are military personnel and not prone to conspiracy theories. Trying to get more info.

Exactly, what proof of what (boots on the ground).
    Do keep up lad^.

What are you talking about?

This thread is about the "anti-christ", is it related to that?

The people who this "chatter" is coming from are military personnel and not prone to conspiracy theories. Trying to get more info.

We'll be on the edge of our seats.

Must be great having a big red phone, who are you chatting to now, Putiin? Or the Chinese leader, so exciting.

What are you talking about?
    What are you talking about, I was replying to the lad that tells us Venezuela, is about to get taken over by Donald (hence implying he's the Divil).
    It's all go, do keep up.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,653 ✭✭✭✭Plumbthedepths

Using the Bible to apply logic.....ha ha ha.

We'll be on the edge of our seats.

Must be great having a big red phone, who are you chatting to now, Putiin? Or the Chinese leader, so exciting.

Well I'm an ex British soldier, I now work for the M.O.D here in the U.K so not so important as to have a direct line to those chaps but I do have military connections here.

Well I'm an ex British soldier, I now work for the M.O.D here in the U.K so not so important as to have a direct line to those chaps but I do have military connections here.
    Fancy, and you spend your days on boards.ie for the cheap lols and banter.

Isn't there some ruskies up in the North Sea or actual important matters to attend to?

Fancy, and you spend your days on boards.ie for the cheap lols and banter.

Isn't there some ruskies up in the North Sea or actual important matters to attend to?

You seem obsessed with how much I post here, several posts a day over many hours, yet you seem to think this is a big deal and takes up a lot of time :rolleyes:

You seem obsessed with how much I post here, several posts a day over many hours, yet you seem to think this is a big deal and takes up a lot of time :rolleyes:
    Paranoid, much?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Tasfasdf

hahaha will u stop with the nonsense.

Paranoid, much?

When someone mentions something several times then I tend to notice the trend, what's your obsession with my posting?

Tasfasdf wrote: »
    hahaha will u stop with the nonsense.

What's nonsense?

I have spoken several times over the years about my time in the B.A

I moved back to the U.K a few years ago to take up a job that I applied for with the M.O.D.

When someone mentions something several times then I tend to notice the trend, what's your obsession with my posting?
    Seems your obsessed with my witty banter, after all you posted in this thread, after me. Btw, I also give lotto number preditions, sure why not stick your nose in there, maybe we'll all win the euromillions!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,712 ✭✭✭Sawduck

You give him too much credit, he is just a dumb puppet who loves the sound of his own voice

• Advertisement

Seems your obsessed with my witty banter, after all you posted in this thread, after me. Btw, I also give lotto number preditions, sure why not stick your nose in there, maybe we'll all win the euromillions!

Oh, is that what you call it :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Oh, is that what you call it :rolleyes:

Hes half right

• Registered Users Posts: 40,179 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Sawduck wrote: »
    You give him too much credit, he is just a dumb puppet who loves the sound of his own voice

you really need to narrow down who you are referring to

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

There's some chatter here in the UK at the moment that the yanks have put boots on the ground in Venezuela, some video's but not sure of sources but apparently this is the "war on drugs".

If true then I'm sure this has nothing to do with the several billion barrels of oil they have.

US in March claimed Maduro was a drug smuggler. They charged him with narco-terrorism. The Navy Ships are likely going to be used to blockade the country soon?

Advertisement