Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ovulation Kits

Options
  • 15-02-2012 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭

How much are these in the chemists?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Probably better off asking this in the Trying To Conceive section...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

Moved from tLL, better here OP. :cool:

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

Oleander wrote: »
    How much are these in the chemists?

Eye-wateringly expensive, I think I paid about €20 per box (you could use 1 -2 boxes per cycle. You'd save a bomb by ordering the cheapies online, and you can also get the cheap pregnancy tests, for pennies. I got mine in a bundle of OPK and Preg tests from www.access.diagnostics.co.uk but the are even cheaper on e-bay.

If you look in the chat thread on the trying to concieve forum you will find links of where others got good deals.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭barbiegirl

I went to my local unicare for my clear blue sticks today and they tried to charge me €37 + quid. Needless to say I said hope. She says it's the head office price which has gone up by €15 quid because of VAT. Mmmmmmmmmm I don't think so. Will try boots tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

barbiegirl wrote: »
    I went to my local unicare for my clear blue sticks today and they tried to charge me €37 + quid. Needless to say I said hope. She says it's the head office price which has gone up by €15 quid because of VAT. Mmmmmmmmmm I don't think so. Will try boots tomorrow.
    Hi barbiegirl, 30sticks are only £18stg. Spend another £7 and you get free delivery. I just ordered them and clearblue digital hpts for about €28. They normally deliver within 5 working days too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

I bought 20 ov tests and 5 pregnancy mid stream tests for €16 from inhealth.ie

As silly as it sounds, I didn't want to buy too many in case I get lucky in the first couple of months.

Advertisement