Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday training

Options
  • 28-06-2011 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭

Hi i am looking for a Sunday training session in any aspect of Mma. I am in a club but they dont train Sundays. Hoping for a pay as you go deal and will travel to train anywhere in Dublin.

Any ideas please

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭Barry.Oglesby

Hi i am looking for a Sunday training session in any aspect of Mma. I am in a club but they dont train Sundays. Hoping for a pay as you go deal and will travel to train anywhere in Dublin.

Any ideas please
    Only one I can think of is Coolmine

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭ryoishin

Theres freestyle wresting in Rathmines at 11 I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Rob01

we have an open mat session in coolmine from 2-4 on sundays so your welcome to come down and check it out

http://coolminebjj.com/#/contact/4551821999 - for directions

P.M lukeyjudo with any questions you have or send an email to coolminebjj@gmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭reganreggie

Thanks for the reply`s its more a class i`m looking for but cheers anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

Thanks for the reply`s its more a class i`m looking for but cheers anyway.

what club are you in, what area are you in? so club close by might be advised

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭reganreggie

Thread resurection: Ideally a bit of sparring or rolling on a sunday would be deadly.

Ps anywhere

Advertisement