Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feedback on my new original

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭tvercetti

quality, just liked you on facebook, will be watching out for you, would like to hear you cover 9 Crimes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Ah its a bit Alanis morrisette....

why are the majority of female singer songwriters in dublin so boring

im gonna say it like it is

your songs suck

keep up the "good work"
    Why are the majority of trolls so boring?

What a stupid post to make, noones questioning your opinion, but there would have been nothing wrong with saying:
    "I don't like these songs because of x, y and z."
    But instead, you chose to be a dick to an obviuosly talented youg musician who is just looking for some feedback

Well don Sir.

• Site Banned Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭MilanPan!c

Honestly, you have a nice voice, but you really need to get a producer to help you make proper versions of these tunes, so that they don't end up all same-y.

MyTwoCents

• Registered Users Posts: 45 meallat

is this the same grungepants that asked :
    Do you have a boyfriend?

... NICE.

Everybody else, thanks so much for all the positive feedback, since I put those songs on youtube I've been signed to a German Record label for a 4-track EP, it's going to be released towards the start of the summer :) xxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Well done, I look forward to hearing it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭Kerikosan

Congratz on the good news :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Sabscababs

Really nice song, and congratulations on the deal!

I just recorded three of my songs in a studio for the first time yesterday, but I dunno, not being able to play guitar I feel a bit stuck in a piano and voice rutt! Do ya mind me asking how you got signed up? I'm going through tonnes of sites about how to get songs to publishers, etc. If you'd rather not say, I understand. Best of luck with the future. :)

Advertisement