Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a new BLABA type program

Options
  • 18-06-2017 10:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭

I've been going to the gym for years, tried all the usual programs along with a lot off my own variations of these, with varying results. I'm in my late thirties and my main goals are:
    Increase strength, preferably without adding too much size
    Drop some body fat
    Increase mobility & flexibility

The program I have most enjoyed is "Built Like a Badass" I came across here a few years ago. I liked the fact that every workout was different and also the aerobic workout at the end made it feel like you had worked hard after every workout. I have done this program probably once a year for the last number of years and am a bit sick of it, I have tried some of the other defranco programs like WSFSB etc. but dont find them as good.

My question is, is there any other program out there like BLABA that anyone can recommend?

Advertisement