Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Looking for a good functional kitchen designer/ interior designer in Kerry

Options
  • 12-02-2021 8:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi, I want to do some work on my 1970s bungalow. Its a small space and I have no room to extend. I want to knock a wall or two to break into a back bedroom that has a sea view and redesign my tiny pantry kitchen as I have no worktop space and love looking and have loads of cooking equipment ! I also want a seated area looking out on the view. Functional is a priority, no Celtic tiger design!! Can anyone recommend a good interior designer/ kitchen designer( even better if they like to cook!) I keep putting this off as I don't know where to start. Thanks in advance !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Johnthemanager

Susanf1 wrote: »
    Hi, I want to do some work on my 1970s bungalow. Its a small space and I have no room to extend. I want to knock a wall or two to break into a back bedroom that has a sea view and redesign my tiny pantry kitchen as I have no worktop space and love looking and have loads of cooking equipment ! I also want a seated area looking out on the view. Functional is a priority, no Celtic tiger design!! Can anyone recommend a good interior designer/ kitchen designer( even better if they like to cook!) I keep putting this off as I don't know where to start. Thanks in advance !

Vaughns kitchens in Listowel do some very nice stuff. I've painted in a few jobs they were on.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭LaChatteGitane

I wouldn' mind drawing a plan for you. Drawing plans is one of my hobbies andso is cooking.
    I have experience in both and am willing to do it for free, seeing it will be long distance.
    PM me if you are interested.

Advertisement