Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A little overwhelmed....

Options
  • 15-04-2014 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭

...never mind

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,534 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

You what now?
    Overwhelmed by...
    Retr0s love of Burn Cycle and legs in a short skirt?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    You what now?
    Overwhelmed by...
    Retr0s love of Burn Cycle and legs in a short skirt?

Haha, only the perfect man to respond to this. Ah I was having a weird day yesterday and thinking of selling all my Gamecube stuff due to never actually getting around to playing any of the games I have gotten over the past year and just looking at it. Due to time and the PS3 and WiiU taking up the gaming time I do have.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Haha, only the perfect man to respond to this. Ah I was having a weird day yesterday and thinking of selling all my Gamecube stuff due to never actually getting around to playing any of the games I have gotten over the past year and just looking at it. Due to time and the PS3 and WiiU taking up the gaming time I do have.

At times like that, it'd be more prudent to pack away your collection & store it elsewhere. In all likelihood, you'll go back to it someday. By selling it, you run the risk of wanting it all back again in a few years, & no doubt it'll cost more than what you want to spend on it. By being packed away, you're not losing anyway as these things rarely go down in value

• Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

Yeah thats what I came to last night. Box them up and put away. for when I want a bash of Paper Mario or Sunshine or something.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,534 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

No kneejerk sales of the precious things.
    You will always live to regret such moves.

Best to chill, box up and come back in the future.

Unless someone offers you millions, then you'll get over it!

• Advertisement
Advertisement