Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

3DO FZ-1 (Boxed)

Options
  • 17-04-2014 2:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭

Have (perhaps foolishly) decided to sell this off. As can be seen, it's a mint condition FZ-1 (the best model 3DO, sorry FZ-10 fans!), which is boxed. The box is marked, but is structurally sound (not tatty). The 3DO is perfectly working, and is from my own personal collection. It comes with Need for Speed & Starblade (not pictured). Also comes with av scart

Postage not an option on this given the size & weight (the FZ-1's actually generate their own gravitational field given their mass apparently). Collection from Dublin 10 area, I'm there most weekdays anyway.

Price: €120

2lcy3wy.jpg

ir7wuo.jpg

spzz47.jpg

33kzk1x.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Need for Speed and Starblade, sweet sweet games.
    All the buyer has to do is pick up Return Fire, Road Rash and Star Control 2 and they are set!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Price drop to €180

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Alter Egotist

lots of fond memories. great machine. good look with sale.

Al.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,533 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

Myrddin wrote: »
    Price drop to €180

Wish I could justify the outlay, sadly not. Last year I would have been all over that like a rash, possibly.

OwaynOTT wrote: »
    Wish I could justify the outlay, sadly not. Last year I would have been all over that like a rash, possibly.

Feel free to make an offer, before I change my mind & keep the damned thing :D

• Advertisement

Price drop to €120, very good value at that.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 rextherawhead

Sorry, maybe I am not getting how this works, but how is it a price drop when it goes from €120 to €180? It is a beautiful sight though and I would love it. I wish I had the money.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,426 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

It's gone from €180 to €120... !

• Registered Users Posts: 17 rextherawhead

Cheers.

Can I request a price hike, as the new price is tempting me and I really can't afford it. Actually can you put an OwaynOTT special price, which would be the exact opposite of a Jack Burton price.

• Advertisement

Can I request a price hike, as the new price is tempting me and I really can't afford it. Actually can you put an OwaynOTT special price, which would be the exact opposite of a Jack Burton price.

I think it's a pretty damn good price tbh, I'd prob get more if I listed it on ebay but I'll see how it goes here first. I'd rather it stay in the family as it were, & remain within the A&R club :o

• Registered Users Posts: 8,848 ✭✭✭Steve X2

If I get another 3DO I'm pretty sure they will have to make a documentary about me on Channel 4 :D
    I'm actually embarrassed to even say how many I have :o

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Steve SI wrote: »
    If I get another 3DO I'm pretty sure they will have to make a documentary about me on Channel 4 :D
    I'm actually embarrassed to even say how many I have :o

You have 3DO of them?

Ok l'll leave...

Thanks for selling my mate that laptop by the way! He found it through my FB page as I had shared it out due to it being such a steal. :D

Myrddin wrote: »
    I think it's a pretty damn good price tbh, I'd prob get more if I listed it on ebay but I'll see how it goes here first. I'd rather it stay in the family as it were, & remain within the A&R club :o

Oh its a great price and that my issue with it, makes me want to buy it :pac:

Master of the Universe

Same here, I've been opening this thread several times a day :o

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Everyone needs a 3DO in their lives.
    EVERYONE!!!

And then Need for Speed, Return Fire and Starblade Alpha..... then Star Control 2 and Road Rash....

Oh its a great price and that my issue with it, makes me want to buy it :pac:
    o1s1n wrote: »
    Same here, I've been opening this thread several times a day :o

Great, so will I flip a coin yeah? :p

Master of the Universe

I could scrape together €100 if that's not too cheeky? :pac:

o1s1n wrote: »
    I could scrape together €100 if that's not too cheeky? :pac:

Nope, €100 will do me fine my good fellow. Pm on the way :)

thank fook for that. the temptation is gone

• Advertisement

thank fook for that. the temptation is gone

Now the regret kicks in :P

Sold to o1s1n, thanks dude :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement