Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Revenge of the Post Here When You Get Something New thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Forza 4 is well worth a fiver.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,998 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

Today's tesco bargains

I just returned the psp I got as I didn't really need it.

Holy Mother of $H1T!!! That is absolutely unbelievable. Especially Metroid Prime Trilogy. €5? Were all these games listed at full price on the shelf besides the sticker?

Today's tesco bargains

I just returned the psp I got as I didn't really need it.

Holy Mother of $H1T!!! That is absolutely unbelievable. Especially Metroid Prime Trilogy. €5? Were all these games listed at full price on the shelf besides the sticker? Should this apply to all branches of Tesco?

I ask because in my local Tesco these are all full price as far as I know. I've never seen any €5 stickers either.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

KeRbDoG wrote: »
    If its the laser that needs replacing, yup its straight forward. Already did it with my TEST console before I lent it to you (and then got it back)

No, it's the game, which is good as it was really cheap, still annoying though

Are those Tesco deals only available today? When does it end does anybody know?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

sligeach wrote: »
    Are those Tesco deals only available today? When does it end does anybody know?

No, seems to drag on for a week or two.
    All the stock of note tends to be sold within a few days though.
    It's ironic that while they sell recent 3DS, 360 and PS3 releases for a fiver they still are stocking 10 year old PS2 games at full price!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭Jack burton

I have 3 tescos close to me. it was weird to see what was in some and not in others

One of them had all the fiver 3ds games at full price and had some normal ds games for a fiver, ones I didn't see anywhere else.

Wonder what the story is with it, obviously wasn't a once off stock clearance

• Registered Users Posts: 10,533 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

I have 3 tescos close to me. it was weird to see what was in some and not in others

One of them had all the fiver 3ds games at full price and had some normal ds games for a fiver, ones I didn't see anywhere else.

Wonder what the story is with it, obviously wasn't a once off stock clearance

Some stores just have terrible staff at pricing stuff. From my experience they always give games over to a bloke because he is a gamer. When in fact he is not a gamer but just a lazy fecker.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭CosmicSmash

Finally picked up a famicom from birthday funds it arrived last week and mrs. monkeykube got me a mario cushion.

P1020971_zpsce910a5a.jpg
    P1020973_zpse04143e0.jpg

Monkeykube wrote: »
    Finally picked up a famicom from birthday funds it arrived last week and mrs. monkeykube got me a mario cushion.

P1020971_zpsce910a5a.jpg
    P1020973_zpse04143e0.jpg

I wish I could thank that twice or maybe even thrice. Congrats on an awesome get.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭STG.Otaku

Nice work with the Famicom! It is such a great console. Get Crisis Force for it next! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Good choice getting the AV model :cool:

STG.Otaku wrote: »
    Nice work with the Famicom! It is such a great console. Get Crisis Force for it next! :)

I will have to pick up some over the summer, so many games to choose from.

I will have to pick up some over the summer, so many games to choose from.

get it now, shocking decision not to get it bundled, shocking.

IMG_20140418_161952_zpse3d03db3.jpg

These arrived yesterday, Xain'd Sleena and Espgaluda (many thanks to Casey120 for the link!) looking forward to trying them out later! Some difference in board size lol.

OwaynOTT wrote: »

Probably the best shooting game on the Famicom alongside Recca. :)

Some pick ups from the great Tesco giveaway pt.2

w20its.jpg

2d0jk9v.jpg

1z5iszp.jpg

I know Racoon City is pretty poor, but for a fiver what the hell. The Metroid Prime Trilogy comes from the gentleman that is Atavan Halen, cheers dude!

Feck! Is there anywhere with Castlevania and metroid left? If anyone sees the two of them I would be keen to pay for them plus postage etc if thats ok?

I'm going to the UK unril Wednesday so by the time I get back I will probably have missed this. :(

Thanks all. :)

STG.Otaku wrote: »
    Feck! Is there anywhere with Castlevania and metroid left? If anyone sees the two of them I would be keen to pay for them plus postage etc if thats ok?

I'm going to the UK unril Wednesday so by the time I get back I will probably have missed this. :(

Thanks all. :)

Few Castlevania's left in Dundrum I think, no Metroid's there though

Myrddin wrote: »
    Few Castlevania's left in Dundrum I think, no Metroid's there though

Ah if yourself or anyone is passing by I would really appreciate Castlevania. :)

I'd pop up to Millfield today for a look for both games but can't get to it alas. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭Danonino.

Castlevania was ezcellent . would like a copy of punchout too, need to play it again. Was hoping resident evil revelations or metal gear revengance were in the sale but no luck.

God typing on a smartphone us hard... How do people do this at all

OwaynOTT wrote: »

It came with bundled with a cool boy for 7 euro from ali express;), no Crisis Force but more than enough to distract me for a while.P1020995_zps03efc6cf.jpg

P1020986_zps08ee825c.jpgP1020987_zps540bf532.jpgP1020993_zps9ae01349.jpgP1020996_zpsadf3049c.jpgP1020984_zps6f3483b1.jpg

Dem scanlines...

Just keep the scan line induced drooling to a minimum Myrddin, please

• Registered Users Posts: 8,950 ✭✭✭Doge

Myrddin wrote: »
    Dem scanlines...

Dat name...

303891.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,848 ✭✭✭Steve X2

waveform wrote: »
    Dat name...

303891.jpg

I've met him, he looks exactly like this...

myrddin_by_marjoriecarmona-d46ne7n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭Jack burton

enternow_zps957dc66b.jpg

SxKeL5d.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Ianobeano

It came with bundled with a cool boy for 7 euro from ali express;), no Crisis Force but more than enough to distract me for a while.P1020995_zps03efc6cf.jpg

P1020986_zps08ee825c.jpgP1020987_zps540bf532.jpgP1020993_zps9ae01349.jpgP1020996_zpsadf3049c.jpgP1020984_zps6f3483b1.jpg

How quick was delivery ?

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Hygro

My 2 gets this weekend ...

DSC_00281_zps54d46358.jpg

DSC_00291_zpsa2b60c28.jpg

• Advertisement

Good stuff!
    How much for the poker?
    There usually so overpriced it's crazy

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement