Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Irish Water delay issuing TIN

• 24-11-2015 6:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

After a huge number of delays from Irish Water (you guys didn't think I had registered before the cut off when I had by a few months and even paid bills before the June registration period), I was only issued my TIN number about 2 weeks ago and it delivered today. The cut off point to enter it in to get the money was 5pm and I arrived home at 5:15pm. The website and call line are down and now I can't get my 100 euro.

Will I be able to get this? I already had to spend somewhere near €15 on the phone with Irish Water in September to correct the issue with the account not qualifying and don't want to have to call again if I can help it. I know this is a Welfare issue with the people issuing the grant but still wouldn't mind being reassured.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭Irish Water: Amy A

Hi icianom,

Thanks for contacting us.

As TINs are issued by the Department of Social Protection, we would suggest that you contact their Water Grant Support Team for further clarification on your query.

Their contact number is 1890 100 043 and their phone lines are open from 9:30am-5pm, Monday to Friday. You can read more on the Water Conservation Grant here.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Amy.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 lorkelly

I register in June for the water charges got my bill paid it and then when it came for applying for the grant I did so in plenty of time to be told my account wasn't valid..so I called the water support team who said they have rectified it and that I should receive my tin number in 10 days it's now two months and have spent 25 euro on phone credit ringing both companies to see what the problem is and it's still not here..I was told to ring back when I get the letter with the tin number ..I was told that it shouldn't matter about the end date with the grant it didn't apply to me because I still have my received the letter. .its getting to be a bit of a joke at this stage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭Irish Water: Mairead

Hi lorkelly,

We can certainly look into this matter for you, if you would like to provide the following details by private message:

- Name;
    - Address; and
    - Contact number.

Kind regards,
    Mairead

Advertisement