Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancellation of Contract.....

Options
  • 09-11-2015 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭

I wish to cancel my contract, I have a number of outstanding issues falling on deaf ears and after numerous attempts to get these resolved and extreme patience on my behalf with both meteor and Eircom I have had enough.

I would appreciate if someone could contact me for my details via PM before I just cancel Direct Debit and leave Eircom (Eir) hanging like they have left me.

BTW,

Can someone plz tell me if 30 days notice on cancelling a contract is sufficent if i do decide to be the bigger person and give them that time.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    I wish to cancel my contract, I have a number of outstanding issues falling on deaf ears and after numerous attempts to get these resolved and extreme patience on my behalf with both meteor and Eircom I have had enough.

I would appreciate if someone could contact me for my details via PM before I just cancel Direct Debit and leave Eircom (Eir) hanging like they have left me.

BTW,

Can someone plz tell me if 30 days notice on cancelling a contract is sufficent if i do decide to be the bigger person and give them that time.
    Hi Wonda-Boy

I'm sorry to hear of this. Only eir's cancellations team can advise on the cancellation of your account and the best advice I can offer you is to contact them on free phone 1901 or on 1800303600.

While I'll be unable to advise on the cancellation I am here to help if you would like to PM me your eir ac number and details of the issues in hand.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Have rang them and the manger speak or script that they read is pathetic.....cancellation of direct debit is the best course of action TBH.

Have rang them and the manger speak or script that they read is pathetic.....cancellation of direct debit is the best course of action TBH.
    Hi Wonda-Boy

It will be at the discretion of the cancellations team to rule on the contract. I'm afraid this judgement cannot be made here.

Thanks
    Al

Yeah yeah blah blah, Of course it is management speak at the finest. The contract was invalid from day one, I was told I would have certain features switching over from meteor which have not been implemented.

Therefore the contract is null and void....Meteor and Eir are a total joke stay well clear folks.

Yeah yeah blah blah, Of course it is management speak at the finest. The contract was invalid from day one, I was told I would have certain features switching over from meteor which have not been implemented.

Therefore the contract is null and void....Meteor and Eir are a total joke stay well clear folks.
    Sorry you feel this way Wonda-Boy - Ultimately I cannot offer a route to challenge this here but you are entitles to contact the relevant regulating authority if you feel your consumer rights are in breach.

Al

• Advertisement

ME and hundreds of others.....joke of a company.

Funny how you cancel a DD and all nicey nicey.

Advertisement