Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Football Team is Recruiting

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 gomeztiago

Hello there,

If you're still looking for someone, I can play both as an attacking or defensive midfielder.

Cheers,

Tiago.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭eoinola

Hey, any chance you are still looking for players? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭seany212121

Hi are you still looking for players I was interested a while back but couldn't play due to college commitments, I can play anywhere on the pitch and have played a high standard most my life if you still need some players just give me a shout.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,643 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Hi are you still looking for players I was interested a while back but couldn't play due to college commitments, I can play anywhere on the pitch and have played a high standard most my life if you still need some players just give me a shout.

whats you preferred position?

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭seany212121

Anywhere across the middle or up front, Left back or Right back I am not amazing as a CB but I honestly don't mind playing anywhere, just looking to get back into 11 a side been about 2 years since I have played but regularly playing 5 a side

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,876 ✭✭✭Easy Rod

My season is over lads so give me a shout if you're stuck at any stage.

Advertisement