Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

12 pin gate remote

Options
  • 29-01-2020 12:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me where I can buy one of these and if any 12 pin remote will work on a faac gate or do I have to specifically buy faac.
    Cheapest I can see for faac is €30 but we may be gone from out apartment soon so I was hoping there was some cheap universal option out there. We have one remote already, or should I say she does and I've a pain in my arse jumping in and out of the car putting in the code.

Any advice appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,654 ✭✭✭✭altor

jimbis wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me where I can buy one of these and if any 12 pin remote will work on a faac gate or do I have to specifically buy faac.
    Cheapest I can see for faac is €30 but we may be gone from out apartment soon so I was hoping there was some cheap universal option out there. We have one remote already, or should I say she does and I've a pain in my arse jumping in and out of the car putting in the code.

Any advice appreciated.

Amazon would usually have something universal that would work.
    €30 for a gate remote isn't a bad price either if you get one for that.
    Also try adverts, you never know what you come across on there.

Advertisement