Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Landscaper recommenations - killaloe/nenagh/limerick

Options
  • 07-02-2019 12:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

We are looking for a landscaper for an average-sized garden in a housing estate in killaloe-ballina. Have a patio already but looking for planting, paths etc. Someone who does a good job for a reasonable price. Any recommendations would be appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,501 ✭✭✭✭banie01

I've used AA Kanios, find him on facebook ;)
    Andrejz and his crew took what i had in mind for my garden, tweaked it very well to make it much better and delivered me a beautiful back garden.
    Mix of sandstone paving, lawn and planted borders on a split level.

2 years later, the garden has matured and is now our favourite room in the house even in winter!

Pricewise, given that he also supplied the paving the pricing was excellent but the quality of the work is what we are happiest with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭s7ryf3925pivug

banie01 wrote: »
    I've used AA Kanios, find him on facebook ;)
    Andrejz and his crew took what i had in mind for my garden, tweaked it very well to make it much better and delivered me a beautiful back garden.
    Mix of sandstone paving, lawn and planted borders on a split level.

2 years later, the garden has matured and is now our favourite room in the house even in winter!

Pricewise, given that he also supplied the paving the pricing was excellent but the quality of the work is what we are happiest with.
    Did he deal with any drainage issues?
    I'll need someone to sort out drainage at some point.

Did he deal with any drainage issues?
    I'll need someone to sort out drainage at some point.

Yep, underlawn drainage installed, soakaway and ecodrains all installed as well as having a puddle free patio.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭s7ryf3925pivug

Brilliant thanks. Found him on facebook. Pics look great.
    Will be hiring him mainly to fix the mess the last guy I hired made.

Brilliant thanks. Found him on facebook. Pics look great.
    Will be hiring him mainly to fix the mess the last guy I hired made.

He really is a lovely guy and very proud of his work.

We are 2 and a half yrs on from his doing our garden.
    The patio and all the plantings are thriving.

The underlawn drainage is coping fantastically with the artificial lawn I laid after Andzrej had finished the garden (laid turf originally).

Would honestly recommend him for anything paving,gardening related.

• Advertisement
Advertisement