Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irel coffee essence

Options
  • 15-06-2015 9:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a bottle of Irel coffee essence, I haven't seen it in years! Does anybody know is it still around or does anywhere stock it?

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I think I spotted it in Tesco recently, not sure if in the coffee section or the bakery section. I would imagine that SuperValue would be a good bet as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭xxtippchickxx

supervallu have it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

Super, thanks a million guys!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Special Circumstances

supervallu have it

Spotted it in a super value at the weekend - didn't even think it was still made!

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭frisket

Hunting for Irel — does it still exist?

And what's the difference between Irel and Camp coffee?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Grey_Goose

Not so sure. I'm also looking. Going to try a Jar of Ground Chicory from Holland and Barrett if I don't find it. As Irel is made from chicory the ground chicory should be similar.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Grey_Goose

frisket wrote: »
    Hunting for Irel — does it still exist?

And what's the difference between Irel and Camp coffee?
    I think they are both made from chicory. I'm going to try a jar of ground chicory from Holland & Barrett if I don't find the Irel. Happy hunting

• Registered Users Posts: 12,089 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

It’s gone off the market. My grandmother has used it for baking for very many years and she can’t get it anywhere.

Advertisement