Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone Black Friday Sale

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,618 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Marhay70 wrote: »
    Yep, same here, is this a new message or have others had it?
    Anybody know if the code will work again if I sign out of Vodafone?

There was no stock when I tried earlier but later on I noticed it had changed to stock available so might come back.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,949 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Just ordered.
    However not sure what the part at the bottom in bold is all about?
    Credit card showing €39.99.

Thank you for shopping online with Vodafone.
    Your order number is: xxxxxxxx

Review order
    Samsung Galaxy A21s Black Once-off cost € 139.99
    Chat Extra
    0 month contract, 0 Monthly cost € 0.0
    Device Special Discount Once-off cost € -100.00
    Total cost Monthly cost € 0.0 Once-off cost € 39.99

Payment
    Received: € 122.63
    Order total: € 0.0

Did u use a new account or existing ?

Did u use a new account or existing ?

New.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭webpal

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Just ordered.
    However not sure what the part at the bottom in bold is all about?
    Credit card showing €39.99.

Thank you for shopping online with Vodafone.
    Your order number is: xxxxxxxx

Review order
    Samsung Galaxy A21s Black Once-off cost € 139.99
    Chat Extra
    0 month contract, 0 Monthly cost € 0.0
    Device Special Discount Once-off cost € -100.00
    Total cost Monthly cost € 0.0 Once-off cost € 39.99

Payment
    Received: € 122.63
    Order total: € 0.0

Others have got that, including me, doesn’t mean anything

Managed to order one today..lets see

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭Marhay70

Thought I'd managed to order one this morning but at the last minute it wouldn't add a payment card. Think I'll give up at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Berberis

Arrived this morning with a load of other parcels from Amazon.
    In fairness I ordered last Sunday, so a week in these times is not bad imo.

Jaysus my Postman better taking his vitamins. The amount of parcels in his van this past week every morning when he comes to us is massive. And its not even December yet

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭glen123

Ordered yesterday. Could see it as Submitted under My Orders. Today when I log in it shows I have no orders.

Does it mean they cancelled it?

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭madmaxvideo

Can you order numerous phones on the same email address, or how are people getting around multiple orders and email? Have had an order cancelled using lyca mobile, and that was the reason given for the cancellation

Can you order numerous phones on the same email address, or how are people getting around multiple orders and email? Have had an order cancelled using lyca mobile, and that was the reason given for the cancellation

I usually put a . somewhere in my email address and that suffices.
    Example instead of joeblogs@gmail.com
    Put in j.oeblogs@gmail.com

Comes up as different email address for the receiver but emails sent to it, still come to your original joeblogs@gmail.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭glen123

Actually, found my order under My Records option. Status is Cancelled now. Used 48 sim to place the order yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭carbsy

Some of us can't even get one phone ordered and tbh it's pretty fustrating when some people are getting 6 or 7 of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭podge3

It was third time lucky for me, hopefully.

First 2 orders were cancelled. My third order was with an existing Vodafone account (home broadband), different debit card but same 48 SIM.

Last order was released for picking so I'm hoping that means the order has gone through.

carbsy wrote: »
    Some of us can't even get one phone ordered and tbh it's pretty fustrating when some people are getting 6 or 7 of them.

It is frustrating and I'm sure the same are selling on for a considerable mark up, but then that is just the way some people operate. I was looking for a surprise for my kids stocking, but when I look at different phones and try to order it says that the email is already registered, and the online chat are as useful as a chocolate teapot

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭pcadvice

I have no experience with changing mobile networks or ordering sims, should i use a throw away email address to order a sim from eir? at the bottom of the page they want a mobile phone number, should i give them my real number? i don't want it ported to eir. i have always been vodafone and want to get the deal ofc.

It is frustrating and I'm sure the same are selling on for a considerable mark up, but then that is just the way some people operate. I was looking for a surprise for my kids stocking, but when I look at different phones and try to order it says that the email is already registered, and the online chat are as useful as a chocolate teapot

That's what happened to me when I tried to order. My email must have been registered when I bought the pixel last year.
    Once I put a . somewhere in my email address it went through.
    I still used my same phone number, address etc as I did last year when I bought the pixel

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭The Mulk

I ordered one this morning, got the text to confirm to the switching sim, took payment but no confirmation number/e-mail.
    Not looking good!

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭gerard2210

The Mulk wrote: »
    I ordered one this morning, got the text to confirm to the switching sim, took payment but no confirmation number/e-mail.
    Not looking good!

That's normal, you have to register an account to check the status of the order.

Not looking good!

Ordered today..Mine is submitted dont expect anyone to process it on a sunday

Ordered today..Mine is submitted dont expect anyone to process it on a sunday

Cheers, I'll keep the faith so

• Advertisement

Is this available in store or only online does anyone know?

Just got e-mail confirmation there.

Would imagine there will be more on sale tomorrow when they cancel all the 48/Lycra/Tesco Sim orders when they are back in work.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭caper23

so ordered yestersday.
    when i log into vodafone online to check order status i have 2 accounts in the top drop down. the 1000xxxxxx acount number.

1 order is showing submitted and i have a tracking number and shipping id..

the 2nd order shows cancelled.

i only ordered once so dunno what the story is.

when does one know if the order is gone through amd is going to be posted?

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭questionmark

has anybody gotten refunded for canceled orders yet ? i ordered last sunday, order says canceled but no refund

has anybody gotten refunded for canceled orders yet ? i ordered last sunday, order says canceled but no refund

Mine is pending shud drop off tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 3,465 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

Literally getting reset password emails 48 hours after I requested them.

What a joke of a company.

caper23 wrote: »
    so ordered yestersday.
    when i log into vodafone online to check order status i have 2 accounts in the top drop down. the 1000xxxxxx acount number.

1 order is showing submitted and i have a tracking number and shipping id..

the 2nd order shows cancelled.

i only ordered once so dunno what the story is.

when does one know if the order is gone through amd is going to be posted?
    U r good..second might be ur old cancelled order

does that mean so as i have a shipping order my order is good ready to post??

when phone comes should i cancel or delete details in vodafone online account??

• Advertisement

only ordered once!

Advertisement