Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

imagine what floyd would of done seriously people??? argument welcome guys :)

Options
  • 08-05-2011 6:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭

i love pacquiao but **** jus changed in boxing!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

...and imagine what a tiger mounted on an elephant would have done!!! Would have been a totally different fight, what with the trunk and all...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

good answer kid!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

and imagine your mother witout her box:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

For starters, Floyd would counter a lot more. Shane just basically gave up on the win after that 3rd round KD and backpeddled all night. He threw less punches than Clottey for god's sake mad.gif

Disgrace of a fight. Shane just turned up to get that final big payday and didn't even try to win.

STROBE I APOLIGISE IM DRUNK AND PLEASE ACCEPT MY APOLOGY AGAINST YOU I AM SO WASTED MAYBE ITS COS OF THE DRINK BUT WAS THE MGM BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOING AGAINST SHANE OR MANNY????????????????????????????? I THINKI IT WAS AGAINST MANNY????????????????

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

It was for both. Shane was on his bike after the 3rd, "warrior" my ass. And Manny only really started getting fired up after that 10th round non-knockdown. If he had fought like that from the get-go, then Shane would have been knocked out for sure.

• Advertisement

again i apoligise dearly for my disconduct!

drunk or sober shane upset manny fair enough?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭QuinnC88

jamescd wrote: »
    For starters, Floyd would counter a lot more. Shane just basically gave up on the win after that 3rd round KD and backpeddled all night. He threw less punches than Clottey for god's sake mad.gif

Disgrace of a fight. Shane just turned up to get that final big payday and didn't even try to win.

You summed it up perfectly.

I think it would be fairly wise to put a line through this fight and forget about it, Manny did not look too impressive tonight as sometimes it can be hard to do so, against a fighter who is not throwing a punch.

I still think tough, Mayweather has just that tiny bit more class, would be a classic fight, but sadly doesn't seem to be happening anytime soon.

Also have to congratulate Mike Perez, what an impressive performance in the Prizefighter tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 54,705 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Extrapolating doesn't work here.

Manny would fight Floyd the way that fight needs to be fought, and same for Floyd

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

If it ever happens Floyd will school Manny, simple as.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭stewie01

or maybe in the grand scheme of things pacman made himself look bad to coax the fight dodging mayweather into finally taking the fight thinking pacs gone down a level.

then bang bang pretty boy lying on the canvass.

pacman will knock mayweather out. if the fight ever happens come back to this post and thank it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭coronaextra

stewie01 wrote: »
    or maybe in the grand scheme of things pacman made himself look bad to coax the fight dodging mayweather into finally taking the fight thinking pacs gone down a level.

then bang bang pretty boy lying on the canvass.

pacman will knock mayweather out. if the fight ever happens come back to this post and thank it.

Ha Ha, I like your thinking!!!! :D

As mentioned previously, I think Pac would step up when fighting better, more dangerous, opposition.

But as usual I am wasting my time posting on yet another mayweather-pacquaio thread, this fight is NOT gona happen :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

stewie01 wrote: »

If it ever happens I don't think we'll be hearing from you the next day.

As good as Manny is, Floyd is better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭stewie01

PrettyBoy wrote: »
    If it ever happens I don't think we'll be hearing from you the next day.

As good as Manny is, Floyd is better.

i'l be around, i can admit when im wrong, i dont go off hiding, unlike a certain boxer.

tbh the only way you can ever tell who is the better fighter is over 2 or 3 fights. and if mayweather wont even take 1, theres little chance of 2 and 3.

edit in regards to the top fighters ie marales v barrerra, we all know floyd and manny v hatton didnt need 2 fights to tell us who was better

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Spazdarn

I don't see how anyone can see Pacquiao's performance any less comprehensive that Floyd's.

Both beat him in nearly every round. The only difference really being the KD's in the night the last night and even then Pacquiao was pushed to the ground for his, and Mosley did much more running.

What am I missing?

Advertisement