Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Street Fighter 2 Rainbow Edition JAMMA board, bootleg single board

Options
  • 06-10-2020 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭

ITEM: Street Fighter 2 Rainbow Edition JAMMA board, bootleg single board
    POST\COLLECTION: Whatever works, Parcel Motel works well and I can cover that cost if PM2PM. Will be packed up good
    PRICE: 60e
    PAYMENT METHODS: Paypal

A crazy ass version of SF2 which I'm sure we have all played via MAME in the past. Think you are good at SF2? Not until you have played this :D
    Photos upon request.

Might be a useful board to convert into another version of SF2, if you have the ROMs and I have the time I can burn the EPROMs to the request

Trivia from https://bootleggames.fandom.com/wiki/Street_Fighter_II%E2%80%B2:_Rainbow_Edition
    "This game is the reason Street Fighter II′ Turbo: Hyper Fighting exists. A Capcom employee played this game, and while he was unimpressed with the game, he noticed that it was faster than official Street Fighter games, and therefore Hyper Fighting was made."

Comments

Love this one spamming fireballs from the air is priceless, always stick it on when my friend is around and he has no clue what’s going on haha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,733 ✭✭✭geotrig

it was such an oddball game hack ! like marmite really ,either love or hate it as mozie eluded to the spaming of fireballs was nearly relaxing !!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

50e for a good A&R home

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement