Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

data protection

Options
  • 12-08-2020 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭

I have given RTB evidence that my tenants were sucessful in stealing 500euro from me and attempted to steal another 1000 euro, also I have shown evidence that the 2 men who share a bed in my apt have gained and lost 2 wifes in a matter of months. I have asked the RTB for rental records for my apt for the past 10 years and contact details of the previous LL but they will not surrender said inf claiming data protection. i have told them witholdiing said info protects thieves and possibly human traffickers...[B]can i make the RTB release to me info pertaining to my apt....[/B]If I receive and examine said info I might find out the far fetched stories are genuine or I might find out other wifes have come and gone

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

None of that sounds like an RTB matter.

Go to the Gardai.

Mod Note

As neither theft or people trafficking are A & P subjects, thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement