Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Midleton

Options
  • 28-03-2002 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭

I know this aint really the place for this and sorry if it upsets anyone. But people dont normaly read the accommodation board.
    So for all you guys and girls in cork this is for you.

Just wondering if any of ye know if there is any accommodation in the middleton area. I aint pushy about what its like as long as it is walking distance from most places. And has a bed and hot water. That is really all i need. I will need it for 5 months. Any offers or information would be great.

John Griffin...

pm me if ye know of anything or have any offers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 557 ✭✭✭Snaggle

Can anybody who isn't John Griffin pm you?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭Kraken

always the smart ass. Id have to say yes cause other wise id have to pm myself. and as much fun as that is it would get boring fast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Griever

how fast?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

I know this aint really the place for this

Not even close.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭Kraken

just i know some cork people look at this board i am grasping at straws here. Sorry for the hassle dude.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78,247 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Cop on guys, the guy needs a roof over his head and is perfectly entitled to post here.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Originally posted by Victor
    Cop on guys, the guy needs a roof over his head and is perfectly entitled to post here.
    He posted in CS first, thus the generally muppertry! ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement