Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Late Late SHow 20/11/20

Options

Comments

Bob Harris wrote: »
    'Fox will look back at his key movies, talk about the work of his foundation - which is researching a cure for Parkinson's disease - and how he is very much looking forward to turning 60'

Not only are you told who is on but exactly what they'll talk about. Why would anyone bother to watch.

Gaybo used to keep it a complete mystery, hard to do nowadays I suppose, but Ryan takes the entire curiosity out of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,533 ✭✭✭Allinall

Because these people have been virtue signalling for the last nine months and telling the rest of us that we are responsible for not wearing masks. Turns out they don't actually believe that COVID is dangerous themselves, and they don't believe the medical experts Luke O'Neill / Sam McConkey / etc etc.

Telling everybody else to stay at home and not go to work, while they break the rules and keep their lifetime jobs. I actually think they should lose their jobs. After all they were calling for others to lose their jobs for similar.

The RTE presenters weren’t telling anyone what to do.

People are losing the run of themselves.

Even NPHET aren’t telling people what to do, or not to do. They’re asking, or advising.

RTE are reporting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Parabellum9

Because these people have been virtue signalling for the last nine months and telling the rest of us that we are responsible for not wearing masks. Turns out they don't actually believe that COVID is dangerous themselves, and they don't believe the medical experts Luke O'Neill / Sam McConkey / etc etc.

Telling everybody else to stay at home and not go to work, while they break the rules and keep their lifetime jobs. I actually think they should lose their jobs. After all they were calling for others to lose their jobs for similar.

Ah here, don’t be calling Sam an expert at all - he’s a grade A ****ing spoofer!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,628 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Ryan's pontificating intro should be interesting :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,578 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

That ad for Oral B. Some thoughts:

A. When you say "I know how to keep my body healthy", is there any more to that than bum & hips? Y'know, heart and that? Just, like, if you were to describe someone as healthy, would that mean you are confirming their arse and hips are grand, nothing else in this conversation?

B. When you say "but how do I keep my mouth healthy?" did you really, honestly need to go to a dentist to learn the answer is toothpaste?

• Advertisement

Is there a cure for Ryan Tubridy?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,229 ✭✭✭Jinglejangle69

Allinall wrote: »
    The RTE presenters weren’t telling anyone what to do.

People are losing the run of themselves.

Even NPHET aren’t telling people what to do, or not to do. They’re asking, or advising.

RTE are reporting.

They were quick to jump all over the golfgate attendees.

Tell us how they were wrong blah blah.

He's reading his radio thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Tubs should throw a curveball and ask every single question to MJ about Family Ties

Although he would probably then ask if Alex would still be a Republican and if he thinks Trump will go peacefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,509 ✭✭✭passremarkable

He’s a dose

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,154 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

He's really turning in to an arsehole lately.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,533 ✭✭✭Allinall

They were quick to jump all over the golfgate attendees.

Tell us how they were wrong blah blah.

None of that was their opinion.

Reporting.

Unbreakable promises. You are indestructible Ryan, you are god.

Nothing can keep the kids from being brainwashed eh Ryan ya soppy git

"Halloween was cancelled, Phil Collins farewell party was, er, I mean...TOY SHOW!"

I would like if he did a U.S. late night talk show jokey bit at the start. Talking the piss out of politicians and that.

I mean, I don't think it'd be good or anything, but the thread would lap it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭sonofenoch

Does this kant even have kids? .........pontificating prat

• Registered Users Posts: 81,154 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

They better not make any sequels of Back To The Future, they would destroy it with PC rubbish.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,573 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

One of my favourite jokes in back to the future is how puzzled doc gets anytime Marty says "this is heavy"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭generalgerry

In case nobody knows what a top guy Michael J Fox is have a look at this episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm where he takes the p1ss out of himself. He has a row with Larry and then "accidentally shakes" Larrys' soda, which then goes all over him.

"Was that you or was that the Parkinsons?"

• Advertisement

Hehe, them laughing at Clint Eastwood always makea me smile.

Top trivia, the bit of guitar Marty plays on his walkman when he turns up in his Da's gaf in the 50s is Eddie Van Halen.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,775 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭generalgerry

Ah here, don’t be calling Sam an expert at all - he’s a grade A ****ing spoofer!

My apologies I forgot the inverted commas.

Ask him about John Delorean? Ya prikk

I anticipate more fake laughter.

Eric Stoltz, the Pete Best of 'Back To The Future'.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,742 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

He seems ok in fairness for a lad who has been sick for what 25 years ?

Sorry is moving more now - but great he can speak etc.

Poor old MJ. :(

My heart goes out to him. An awful condition

Never mind the involuntary movements he looks great and is sharp as a tack.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Michael J Fox is on now

Advertisement