16-12-2007, 20:23   #1

***HORSE SHARE ONLY*** - NB -NO advertising of horses for sale/wanted/loan/lease

I have a 16.2 lovely all rounder stabled up in stepaside Dublin 18, He's a real pet, I have recently had a baby so I'm looking for someone to horse share with me. Great facilities, big indoor ,two outdoors and a lovely area for hacking,nice cross country.
there are two livery lessons a week that you can partake in too.
Only reply to me if you're seriously interested as I want to get someone asap.
Price on enquiry- I pay all vet and shoes. You'd need a car to get up there, just to you know! it's a bit of a walk from the nearest bus stop!
Thanks from:
Advertisement
21-05-2008, 19:33   #2

Horse Share Stepaside

I have a lovely quiet 16.3 Grey Gelding Stabled in Stepaside with great facilities, 2 outdoor arenas, large indoor arena, cross country jumping and great roads for hacking, I'm looking for someone with riding experience and that is interested in riding him in return for half the livery charge, 2 lessons a week available for your use and ongoing clinics and shows throughout the year you can participate in. Serious interest only! I'm expecting my second baby so I don;t have a heap of time at the moment! He's lovely and so are the facilities- Please only reply if you're seriously interested-
22-05-2008, 00:19   #3

I am!, PM you.
24-05-2008, 00:10   #4

horse share

Hi alliewags,
Am very interested, sending a PM now.
17-07-2008, 20:39   #5

HORSE SHARE ONLY - NB - NO ADVERTISING of horses for sale/wanted/loan

Hi

I’m looking to see if there is anyone out there that is looking to share their horse in return for half livery paid?

If you don’t have enough time to commit to riding as often as you would like or just can’t afford full livery at the moment.

I’m an Intermediate rider and just love being around horses. I live Southside and work in Dublin 18. I do drive, so making it to places that don’t have transport is not a problem.

I’m not looking to compete but I am willing to ride as often as needed and take care of stable duties that may be needed etc.

A trial period could be set up to make sure owner, sharer and horse are compatible.

If you want to talk about it email me at <snip> amd i will call or mail you back.
I dont want to leave my mobile number for just anyone to call if you know what i mean.....

Last edited by zaraba; 19-08-2008 at 15:38. Reason: NO PERSONAL DETAILS PLEASE!!
Thanks from:
Advertisement
20-08-2008, 15:08   #6
Sue.g

Horse share

Hi,

Would be very interested if still available.
<snip>

Thanks!

Sue

Last edited by zaraba; 20-08-2008 at 17:08. Reason: No contact details please!! they can send you a pm
20-08-2008, 16:50   #7

where abouts are you? i have a friend looking for a horse to lease or share
24-08-2008, 12:01   #8

28 year old female rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alliewags View Post
I have a lovely quiet 16.3 Grey Gelding Stabled in Stepaside with great facilities, 2 outdoor arenas, large indoor arena, cross country jumping and great roads for hacking, I'm looking for someone with riding experience and that is interested in riding him in return for half the livery charge, 2 lessons a week available for your use and ongoing clinics and shows throughout the year you can participate in. Serious interest only! I'm expecting my second baby so I don;t have a heap of time at the moment! He's lovely and so are the facilities- Please only reply if you're seriously interested-

Hi there
I am a 28 year old female looking for horse share, I live in Deansgrange so Stepaside is a great location for me. I would love the chance to meet up and discuss the possibility of taking on the horse share if it is still available. Thank you.
25-08-2008, 16:28   #9
eth0_

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelicRaindrop View Post
where abouts are you? i have a friend looking for a horse to lease or share
Did you read the original post?! Stepaside is clearly mentioned.
Advertisement
25-08-2008, 16:58   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by eth0_ View Post
Did you read the original post?! Stepaside is clearly mentioned.
Yes I did thank you

but unfortunately I have no idea where stepaside is so I was asking for a general idea of the area for all I know its in the back arse of Mayo
25-08-2008, 21:48   #11
eth0_

http://www.google.ie/search?q=stepas...ient=firefox-a

It's beside Leopardstown, in Dublin.
26-08-2008, 00:59   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by eth0_ View Post
http://www.google.ie/search?q=stepas...ient=firefox-a

It's beside Leopardstown, in Dublin.
very nice of you
01-10-2008, 09:25   #13

Hi there just wondering how you've got on? I'm new to this forum and have a young horse that I have no time to ride. She's at livery and it just doesn't seem fair on either of us
24-01-2009, 08:56   #14

HORSE SHARE NB NO ADVERTISING FOR HORSES WANTED/FOR SALE

Hi,

I have a 15.3hh gelding that I need help with. I am currently out of action following an accident (not horse related) and not able to ride until April/May.

so if you are a competent rider who is in the Virginia, Cavan area and want to share a horse then get in touch for more details.
26-01-2009, 00:02   #15
bada-bing

midlands horse share..

I have an approx 16hh mare, currently keep her in the athlone/ballinasloe area. She is 6yrs old, and is a nice quiet mare, with a good jump and a willing temperment.
I would love to find someone who would like to share her with me.
I have my own transport, so there would be an opportunity for the right person to compete on her in SJAI or riding club, i have jumped 90cm and 1m classes on her in the past.
I do not really have any close friends who are in to horses, and i think it would be really nice to go to shows with someone during the summer, the mare would easily go round the course twice!!
if there is anyone out there who is contemplating getting their own horse and would like a gentle intro like this first, or someone looking to get back into some riding after a break then this could be ideal. she would not be a beginners ride but nor is she difficult. I would also give first option to the sharer should i ever be selling the horse.
only kind riders please,
looking foward to a reply..

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion