Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

want this

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

i personaly think this thread is a pure waiste of time but ... god ur right ..... its looking better then sex ....

ok screw that ida just hand over where he lives and me and a few friends will call over for some cakes and tea

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭[CALIBUR]

JESUS thats big. think of the cost of that thing.me want to :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Clearly its wasted on him, look at that Gamespy arcade t-shirt and those dodgy gloves :)

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Cerberus

The pussy!! He's only getting 78 fps. sheeeesh.

But yeah....I WANT that screen....think of the chicks you could pull with that beast :D
    What in Jebus' name would that cost you though??
    I know the crowd in the office I used to work had a 21" and it cost something like £1900(old money).

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Actually I want the holographic headset but the price range is $8K-$10K

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

dosent that give headacks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

...seen bigger.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

dosent that give headacks

and wont it wreck ur eyes???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

Originally posted by Cerberus
    The pussy!! He's only getting 78 fps. sheeeesh.

But yeah....I WANT that screen....think of the chicks you could pull with that beast :D

because women everywhere wet their pants at the thought of blokes who spend close to 3 grand on a tv to play games on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

Are these my feet?

• Advertisement
Advertisement