Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying a traditional bow

Options
  • 03-01-2017 7:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

Hey guys,
    Hope I posted this in the right place, apologies in advance if I haven't.

I'm looking to get into the world of traditional archery and need some advice on buying a bow. Either a longbow or recurve etc. I already have a few years experience with both compound and Olympic style recurve so I'm no beginner haha

I have a budget of around €200 for the bow and I'm currently looking at a Ragim Black Bear what are your opinions on this bow if you have any or are there any others that you would recommend?

Many thanks,
    Jack

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 4,980 Mod ✭✭✭✭Genghis Cant

You wouldn't happen to be left handed by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Jack0106

You wouldn't happen to be left handed by any chance?

Unfortunately I'm not left handed, thanks for the reply, they've been rare, I ended up buying a bow anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Unilad12

Ive a traditional bow to sell

Unilad12 wrote: »
    Ive a traditional bow to sell

Hey, thanks for the reply but I ended up buying one in the mean time. Out of curiosity, what bow is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Unilad12

Long bow bearpaw twinbow

• Advertisement

Unilad12 wrote: »
    Long bow bearpaw twinbow

Ah okay, no really what I'm looking for. Appreciate the offer though 😀

Advertisement