Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Years grace

Options
  • 29-09-2006 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭

I am on my years grace at the moment, I was thinking of doing a masters next year or the year after.

Would I get a second years grace or is it one years grace per person?

I was looking for it in the rules but could't see anything for this in particular

Years Grace – If an archer is not enrolled/attending a full time course, they can still compete during the season, if in the previous season they were able to compete. Provided the previous season was not a Years Grace.

A person can defer their Years Grace, by one season and compete in the following season instead.

An archer should always compete for their current college. Or if they are on Years Grace then the college they competed for last.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Aryzel

You get another years grace, but they don't add up, if you do go straight from college to masters, you don't get 2 years grace at the end.

If you finished college in 2005, then 2006 is your years grace (of you can defer to 2007).
    If you then do a masters in 2007 then 2008 is a years grace also (assuming 1 year masters).

Basically the year after you complete your course is a grace year. Doesn't matter how many courses you have complete previously.

Advertisement