Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wyverne

• 06-03-2000 6:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭

Has it struck anyone else that he has *waaaay* too much time on his hands? About a week here and hes got about 150 posts already smile.gif

WWman beware! The Lord of the Land approaches! smile.gif

200posts-ka

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

I'm nearly sorry I told u about these boards Wyv...try using irc plz the next time u and paladin want to have a conversataion

"Respect my Authoratai"

www.firstones.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

hmm.... i've found wyv and paladin's posts among the most interesting in the forum. twas paladin's puzzles that got me hooked here about a week ago, plus the spark of personality added by the less formal nature... speaking of puzzles, come on man! i'm dying over here. i have 3 more chemistry classes this week, and nothing to think about!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

Scuse me monty but that conversation thing was me and Steven remember?.
    Wyv is just spamming everywhere.
    Myself and steve were having a laugh. Something along the lines of the "koopa is a camel" post ages ago on quake.
    We weren't as funny tho smile.gif

Ahh yes, ye be right there Paladin, s'cuse me!

Wyv plz slow it down, and dont think because I know u I wont st....hmm better not finish that...

just slow down the posting and post the right stuff in the right place.

"Respect my Authoratai"

www.firstones.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 842 ✭✭✭the celtic tiger

Lay off the chap lads. You're actually giving out to someone for using the boards facilities.....HE'S NOT DOING ANYTHINNG WRONG...LEAVE HIM ALONE.

tct

eek.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Frances Farmer

The Celtic Tiger is always right.
    I admire his beauty most.
    Listen to what he has to say and obey.
    wink.gif

FAKE IT TILL YOU MAKE IT.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SHADOW

hhmmmmm

I think that there is a severe case of MPD doin' the rounds around here....

Course I could be wrong....
    Oh sh!t no forgot...that NEVER happens...
    tongue.gif

"You will feel his presence upon you, when you are lying a pool of you're own blood, and when you do you will wish that you had never ventured where you had"

MPD????

Wot u on shadow?

confused.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Multiple Personality Disorder?

My Pi$$ing Di**?
    Morans Please Die?
    Mary Pull Dis!?
    Who knows smile.gif
    (note Paladins spam post ^ but with humourous intent)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

No, multiple personality disorder was right.

Its like netscafe did - post an opinion and then support it under a different name. Its a muppet thing. smile.gif

Schizo-ka

• Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Wyverne

well,
    to think, hmmmmmm

ach, ure all backstabbers smile.gif, hehe

no..... seriously, i love u all,
    erm....... yeah

well, im just going to leave u all here by ur selves and go and spend a week with my buffy, at least i know she loves me!!!!!1

smile.gif

and no... i wont change my signing off name
    smile.gif

This is Commander in chief of the USS Esses, signing off.

That is the Commander in chief of the USS Esses, pis$ing off!

smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Paladin (edited 11-03-2000).]

Advertisement