Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need replacement control panel for microwave but no idea what make it is.

Options
  • 17-11-2020 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭

The push button for my microwave has stopped working for the usual reasons. I have managed to glue it back together to fix it but this is now the third time it’s broken in a couple of months so I need a more permanent fix.

I want to get a replacement door panel but I have no idea what make it is. I can’t find a PNC code anywhere - just a model number BM467 on the back which doesn’t lead me anywhere. It’s a built in microwave.

We’re due to replace the kitchen in the next 18 months so I don’t want to replace it just now only to replace it again then because what we’ve bought doesn’t go with the rest of the kitchen or fit into the new one.

Any advice?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,194 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

Pick up a cheap one for now

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,422 ✭✭✭✭Alun

If you Google the model number you gave and the word microwave you get a result of a manufacturer called Beaumark. I've never heard of them to be honest, and it looks like they're a North American or Canadian brand, which is odd unless you're not actually based in Ireland. Anyway if it's a standard size you should be able to replace it with something from a better known manufacturer.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭STB.

One of these ?

cdi215htmewoaealkzzw.jpg

They are about 140 quid. https://www.4baumatic.co.uk for Baumatic parts

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Alun wrote: »
    If you Google the model number you gave and the word microwave you get a result of a manufacturer called Beaumark. I've never heard of them to be honest, and it looks like they're a North American or Canadian brand, which is odd unless you're not actually based in Ireland. Anyway if it's a standard size you should be able to replace it with something from a better known manufacturer.
    Beaumark used to be an Irish "brand" as such, with their name on microwaves, vacuums, small kitchen appliances, etc.

I think they disappeared maybe a decade ago now though.

EDIT: It seems the company is still active, going by Solocheck. Not sure

Stop using Glue, start using Epoxy Resin liberally.

• Advertisement
Advertisement