Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Brian McFadden

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

useless goon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,513 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    Nah, he's an even bigger fame obsessed douche. His lame "Age of Love" show was awful. Allegedly he cheated on Delta when she was recovering form cancer with Paris Hilton.

Well Delta's new toyboy is Nick Jonas if the rumours are true

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Well Delta's new toyboy is Nick Jonas if the rumours are true

dumped for an 18 year old :pac: that must be some kick in the nuts for poor old Brian

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

McFadden: 'Hurt Delta and you're dead'
    McFadden is quoted by The Daily Star as saying: "It's fine, you see it and accept it for what it is. It was positive. She looks happy. If she's happy, I don't mind. But there's a warning from me: If anyone hurts her they're dead."

God I wish he would either stfu or change his passport... cos the chap is an embarrassment to the country..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

McFadden: 'Hurt Delta and you're dead'

God I wish he would either stfu or change his passport... cos the chap is an embarrassment to the country..
    "I'm a hothead. If I was dumped, everyone would have known about it

Sounds like another threat of sorts..what a complete nobwanker.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭Dymo

Well, Delta was off dating some 18 year old Jonas brother 2 weeks after they split. Free agents again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭Daisy!

I don't see why he's so hated. He just seems like a bit of a lad and a messer to me but doesn't seem like a stuck up asshole at least like the likes of Ronan Keating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

Daisy! wrote: »
    I don't see why he's so hated. He just seems like a bit of a lad and a messer to me but doesn't seem like a stuck up asshole at least like the likes of Ronan Keating.

Bitterness and jealousy is the main reason, I say fair play to the man.

• Advertisement

charlemont wrote: »
    Yes I'm so jealous. I think it's great that he would call the mother of his children a pig faced mole on twitter and slag off his children's accents on a TV show. He's such a catch!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Yes I'm so jealous. I think it's great that he would call the mother of his children a pig faced mole on twitter and slag off his children's accents on a TV show. He's such a catch!

+ cheated on his soon-to-be wife the night BEFORE his wedding with a Limerick stripper, top lad our Brian...............

:rolleyes:

He also prefers to leave his kids with Kerry and his own mother than stay in Ireland and UK to be near them instead saying his needs to be in Oz for his career :rolleyes:

He also prefers to leave his kids with Kerry and his own mother than stay in Ireland and UK to be near them instead saying his needs to be in Oz for his career :rolleyes:
    When the kids grow up, if they want nothing to do with him, no doubt he'll throw a pity party and say Kerry brainwashed them into not liking him :rolleyes:

WTH is Vogue doing with him?.....Fade Street fame not work out so needed a publicity boost?

charlemont wrote: »

I have no problem with the other lads from Westlife, they seem like decent guys... None of them moved thousands of miles away from their kids and then opened a Twitter account to criticize the kids' mother.. He's a very childish chap and a terrible role model..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭Daisy!

The kids thing I don't like, that's fair enough. He has an awful lot of growing up to do and it just seems like he doesn't want to grow up just yet. He should have thought about that before he became a Dad though, not wanting to grow up goes out the window then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 821 ✭✭✭temply

Can't stand the pug-faced man.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

How does he get such good looking girlfriends? :confused:
    Money.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

YFlyer wrote: »
    Money.

He doesnt have any..

• Advertisement

Well this is just great news.. :)

McFadden to wed Vogue?

Three months after his split with fiancée Delta Godrem, Brian McFadden has reportedly confessed that he's going to propose to new flame, Vogue Williams. According to The Sunday Mirror, McFadden (31) is so enraptured by the 24-year-old 'Fade Street' star that he is "going to pop the question" any time soon. The couple have been dating only two months but are convinced that this is the real deal.

Just GO AWAY Brian, every day with his stupid Twitter announcements and attention seeking you are liked even less.. If you want attention, why dont you write a good song, which is what you claim to be good at????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 ablogger

It reeks of nonsense. They've known each other about two months. He was with Delta seven years and they didn't get married so can't imagine this is true.
    PLUS - she could do a LOT better.

I'd say Brian and Vogue are a "couple" for publicity only

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Degsy wrote: »
    He doesnt have any..

Didn't know that. Must take note.

Anyway some friends of mine saw him at Dublin Airport and one of them shouted to him was he flying to Kerry :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭coconut5

For those interested, the moment where Brian and Vogue meet for the first time is on Celebrity Salon tonight at 21:30.

coconut5 wrote: »
    For those interested, the moment where Brian and Vogue meet for the first time is on Celebrity Salon tonight at 21:30.

Hmmm....suspect.

So he suppose to be coming back to live in Ireland, my guess is maybe try and see if he can get in on Westlife's farewell shindigs :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

So he suppose to be coming back to live in Ireland, my guess is maybe try and see if he can get in on Westlife's farewell shindigs :rolleyes:

He already tried that. Compared it to Take That and Robbie getting back with them for their gig. He was politely told "but you're no Robbie". It was also said by the other lads on the show they did with Gay Byrne, that they love Bryan, but he walked and that's that.

Bryan left the band because he didn't like the "pop nonsense" they were doing. He wanted something with with a bit more edge.

Sucks to be him really. He missed out on the biggest chance of earning millions right there in walking away and he's regretted that decision ever sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 brock landers

FoxyVixen wrote: »
    He already tried that. Compared it to Take That and Robbie getting back with them for their gig. He was politely told "but you're no Robbie". It was also said by the other lads on the show they did with Gay Byrne, that they love Bryan, but he walked and that's that.

Bryan left the band because he didn't like the "pop nonsense" they were doing. He wanted something with with a bit more edge.

Sucks to be him really. He missed out on the biggest chance of earning millions right there in walking away and he's regretted that decision ever sense.

choosing career over kids is certainly questionable..but people can only speculate all the same
    Fair play to him though for sticking to his pinciples regarding westlife...

• Advertisement

He can join Fade Street now :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,117 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

He can join Fade Street now :p

He could do his own cookery programme called "Do you want fries with that?"

choosing career over kids is certainly questionable..but people can only speculate all the same
    He didn't just chose a career over his kids though. He acted like they didn't exist and left them with a drug up neglectful mother and moved half way around the world. He took the piss out of his kid's accents when Lucy spent time with him in Australia and slagged off their mother on twitter. The kids seem to spend more time with his parents in Dublin than with him.

He walked out on his wife, kids and Westlife and what exactly has he got to show for it? He is a gob****e of the highest degree.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,633 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Sticking?

Forced to stick because they wouldn't allow him back is more like it. He left because he was so arrogant that he thought he was bigger, and could make it without the band. Then he realised that he was useless without them.

http://www.rte.ie/ten/2012/0113/mcfaddenb.html
    Brian McFadden and former Fade St star Vogue Williams have announced they are set to tie the knot.
    The couple met last April, after Brian split from Delta Goodrem, in Ireland and have been inseparable ever since, setting up home in Australia.
    McFadden, 31, popped the question to DJ Williams, 26, while he was on tour with Stevie Nicks in November.
    After posing for photos for the Australian edition of OK Magazine, McFadden told the publication: "It's early to be engaged when you think about how long we've been together, but not when you consider the amount of time we've spent together. we've literally spent every second of every day together for eight months now."
    Admitting that he "never really planned to get married" to Goodrem, McFadden added: "Vogue and I are actually setting a date and we're actually getting married."
    The star said that both their exes are happy about their engagement news, saying: "We've let them know out of respect. They both went, 'Great, as long as you're happy,' because they're both happy as well and have moved on.
    "We don't have any nasty 'ex' animosity with our recent partners."
    Vogue also confirmed the new last night via Twitter saying: "I'm engaged!!delighted!!"

Expect the big mega buck wedding pics deal and even a reality show to follow the pair for their big day :rolleyes:

creatin

• Advertisement

Fade Street and Faded Career... McFadden strikes me as a seriously selfish and conceited person.. A few of my friends have kids, and even though they dont have a lot of old Westlife money (and future royalties), they put him shame with what they give their kids..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,633 ✭✭✭✭walshb

why doesn't he get a normal job in mcdonalds or something ?

I'd say that would be his kryptonite.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

Where did Bryan state he left Westlife because he was unhappy with the genre of music they went on to record?

My dad told me a similar story that he couldn't go on any longer when they recorded Mandy because he thought it was a bit soft and mushy for his liking.

Sounds vaguely similar? Maybe this could explain the more rocky-edge sounds on his solo LP.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Father Damo

I have zero interest in any of this type of sh1te but he is always all over the papers here and I was just wondering one thing.

Is that actually her real name? I can certainly imagine a parent being thick enough to call their daughter that in this day and age but hardly in the 80s. Reading about it we all had a feeling her real name is probably Sharon, Jacinta or Bernadette.

Just wondering like :pac:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I have zero interest in any of this type of sh1te but he is always all over the papers here and I was just wondering one thing.

Is that actually her real name? I can certainly imagine a parent being thick enough to call their daughter that in this day and age but hardly in the 80s. Reading about it we all had a feeling her real name is probably Sharon, Jacinta or Bernadette.

Maybe her Mother was a big Madonna fan.. I often wondered the same myself.. it's a pretty cool name imho..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭coconut5

A girl I know went to college with her, and that was her name then, so I presume it's real.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

coconut5 wrote: »

A girl I know went to college with her, and that was her name then, so I presume it's real.

Yeah, its her real name. I know someone who grew up with her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

karaokeman wrote: »
    Where did Bryan state he left Westlife because he was unhappy with the genre of music they went on to record?

My dad told me a similar story that he couldn't go on any longer when they recorded Mandy because he thought it was a bit soft and mushy for his liking.

Sounds vaguely similar? Maybe this could explain the more rocky-edge sounds on his solo LP.

I can't get a quote but I do remember it being in papers as well as it being mentioned in interviews by the other members. Think it might have been mentioned too on that interview they did with Gay Byrne not so long ago.

Haven't heard any of his solo stuff, but had heard it being labelled more "rocky" than what westlife produced.

I can't get a quote but I do remember it being in papers as well as it being mentioned in interviews by the other members. Think it might have been mentioned too on that interview they did with Gay Byrne not so long ago.

Haven't heard any of his solo stuff, but had heard it being labelled more "rocky" than what westlife produced.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭Ashbourne hoop

He was in the Purty Kitchen a few years ago waatching an Ireland game with some mates. After the game there was a band on and they asked him to come up and sing a few songs which he did. He surprised me by being a really good singer and seemed to have lots of time for people(mostly girls) who went up to him for pics/autographs.

Brian sticks up for Lulu Walsh on Twitter
    And ps @CherylCole remember that Louis walsh has made superstars from fellow mcdonalds employees for 20 years. Don't be ungrateful!

Can't belive the media are calling them Brogue....ugh!
    I see Hello AU are giving him a big fat cheque for the pics.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,117 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

This is the only way that he'll ever be in vogue.

No one over here wants to see their pics :p

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Drizzella

Thats a bit harsh on tools, a tool actually has a purpose.
    thats put a spanner in the works;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement