26-11-2020, 12:07   #1
whatever76

Bora extractors

Currently looking at kitchens and the company supply this range - anyone any feedback - Kitchen is small not a " grand design" . I admit first time ever seeing this type of extraction and was v impressed. Might be late to the party !!
Advertisement
26-11-2020, 12:40   #2
Markcheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatever76 View Post
Currently looking at kitchens and the company supply this range - anyone any feedback - Kitchen is small not a " grand design" . I admit first time ever seeing this type of extraction and was v impressed. Might be late to the party !!
Did you get a working demo ? Looks like a expensive gimmick,but I ve never used one ,
How easy is it to clean ?
26-11-2020, 15:18   #3
whatever76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markcheese View Post
Did you get a working demo ? Looks like a expensive gimmick,but I ve never used one ,
How easy is it to clean ?
I got a demo so was totally engrossed as new tech for me so was loving the novelty . Currently doing research now is it worth the expense , the downfalls etc as I am sure there are ! I have a small kitchen so having no extractor fan is quite appealing so need to weigh up is it worth the cost etc.
26-11-2020, 17:38   #4
c.p.w.g.w

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatever76 View Post
I got a demo so was totally engrossed as new tech for me so was loving the novelty . Currently doing research now is it worth the expense , the downfalls etc as I am sure there are ! I have a small kitchen so having no extractor fan is quite appealing so need to weigh up is it worth the cost etc.
I went for a standard extractor I regret it now, maybe a middle of the road extractor might be sufficient, a Bora is marketed as the rolls Royce of extractors with a price to match
26-11-2020, 17:49   #5
whatever76

Quote:
Originally Posted by c.p.w.g.w View Post
I went for a standard extractor I regret it now, maybe a middle of the road extractor might be sufficient, a Bora is marketed as the rolls Royce of extractors with a price to match
yep that it is - but if its worth it then its tempting !! thanks for feedback on extractor type .

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion