Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

How much for a sited mobile home in Ireland

Options
  • 18-10-2020 12:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭

Hi there,I am looking to buy a sited mobile home in the west of Ireland maybe,Clare, Kerry or Galway,can someone please give me and idea of the price range for a mobile home that is sited or give me an idea how much a second hand mobile would cost,a decent one I mean that would be accepted onto a site?thank you

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 146 ✭✭salamiii

you can't live in them full time

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,480 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

Most sites have a limit on how old they can be, so you'd want to be sure of which site you're aiming for before you buy a second hand one. One site I know will only allow you buy new, and from the supplier they have a deal with. The fees are around €2500. But as has been said above, you can't live there full time. That would be different planning permission the site would need.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,475 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

Many if not most sites also have an age limit 12 years wasn’t uncommon last time we checked.

Often the Only vans for sale on sites that seem they are reasonably priced will have 2-3 years left before they are overage for the site.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Solli

Smaller sites can be less strict and you may find prices in the 18-23k bracket for a good secondhand mobile to buy and rents of 1200 pa.

Advertisement