Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need to reset password every time I logon

Options
  • 04-01-2019 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

Without exception boards.ie forces me into a password change every single time I logon. Sometimes when following a topic I have to renew my password several times a day. I'm simply running out of passwords now. It would be much easier if you could let me use just one password. I have never encountered a site that changes passwords at every login. Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Hi rusty the athlete,
    Sorry to hear you are having issues with your password. This sounds like you may be trying to log in with your email address instead of your password and it is prompting you to reset your login details. Can you ensure that you log in with your username and your current password next time? Also if you click on 'Stay logged in' if using a personal device (not a shared one), you won't have to log in every timne you visit but will be prompted to log back in occasionally (a matter of every few weeks not days).

Advertisement