Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Dublin shirt makers?

Options
  • 22-01-2019 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

Where can I get a shirt made to fit in Dublin?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

I’m not aware of many shirtmakers in Dublin but I get my shirts made bespoke by shirtbyhand.ie. The guy will come to an office or house anywhere in the Dublin area and measure you and set you up on their online system. Once that’s done you can order and customize your shirt how you want and it arrives in about 3 weeks. The quality is excellent and Laurence (who runs the Irish company) is very good at communication etc. I’ve got 6 shirts and all are holding up really well. My first one is only now starting to show signs of wear after over 2 years regular use.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭98-00

I’m not aware of many shirtmakers in Dublin but I get my shirts made bespoke by shirtbyhand.ie. The guy will come to an office or house anywhere in the Dublin area and measure you and set you up on their online system. Once that’s done you can order and customize your shirt how you want and it arrives in about 3 weeks. The quality is excellent and Laurence (who runs the Irish company) is very good at communication etc. I’ve got 6 shirts and all are holding up really well. My first one is only now starting to show signs of wear after over 2 years regular use.

I have been in touch with a company called handtailoredsuits.ie that seem to do the same. They are English and only starting up here. Their prices seem to be a little higher than shirtbyhand.
    Thanks for the info, I'll give them a closer look.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

98-00 wrote: »
    I have been in touch with a company called handtailoredsuits.ie that seem to do the same. They are English and only starting up here. Their prices seem to be a little higher than shirtbyhand.
    Thanks for the info, I'll give them a closer look.

Please whatever you do don’t go to HandTailoredSuit Suit. I’m currently pursuing them through the small claims court for a jacket they never made for me despite my having paid for it fully over a year ago. I have friends who are doing the same. They’ve been in the Irish market well over 3 years now. Don’t trust them.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭eildar

Best Menswear do made to measure suits and shirts

Advertisement