Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Electricity/gas price comparison website confido.ie | Feature requests sought

Options
  • 23-02-2018 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hi,

I'd be grateful to receive feedback or feature requests for my recently launched electricity and gas price comparison website confido.ie

As it stands the comparison process is straightforward, as is switching directly to the chosen energy supplier plan.

What I would like to know is would users find it useful to be able to sign in to set up diary events that trigger email/SMS renewal alerts for example. Or to receive periodic (quarterly) emails comparing anexisting plan with the top 5 available plans?

The thing is I have a blank piece of paper so am willing to consider all suggestions.

Thanks

Advertisement