Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Name servers used by your domain differ from name servers offered by Provider. To cha

Options
  • 28-06-2015 5:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭

[font=Tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif]Name servers used by your domain differ from name servers offered by Provider. To change your name servers into the ones offered by Provider, click 'Change Name Servers to preferred'.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif]i see the above message for a .ie domain that i have within my cp.blacknight.com[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif]i have my hosting elsewhere[/font]
    [font=Tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif]i have my email through google apps[/font]
    [font=Tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif]everything is working fine from what i can see[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif]what does this message mean for me?[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif]thanks[/font]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

If you're not using our nameservers then you should be able to ignore it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭user99

i have other domains though, in the same situation, but they dont show the message?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

user99 wrote: »
    i have other domains though, in the same situation, but they dont show the message?
    Please open a support ticket with more details and one of our technical team can look into it for you

Advertisement