Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me

Options
  • 30-01-2006 7:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I have to apply for my CAO form in the next hour and i'm still not sure what the psychology course entails any one with any advice

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

you can change your CAO right up to july can't you? i don't think they charge you up to a certain date im not sure when that is but you should try their website for finnal dates so don't worry too much. i changed my mind after the initial deadline and didn't have to pay.

what college are you applying for? the course in TCD is 4 years long, and i think the one in UCD is 3 years, then there's also the private colleges. im sure there's a few people who can tell you more about each specific course and what it entails if you know what college you want to go too. also you can run a search on this forum too as i think we had a similiar question before on this :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 DGTBLENNON

Thanks a million. UCD is my prefered choice but i'll go anywhere that will have me:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭rediguana

I have a BA in Applied Psychology from UCC (2000). The framed degree looks really nice on my parents' wall but that's all the use I've derived from it. No reflection on psychology as a career, it just wasn't for me. Make sure to consider if it's really what you want to do. Sorry, I know it's not great 11th hour advice!

Paul.

Advertisement