Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

R4i not working

Options
  • 04-05-2011 1:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭

Hi I bought my son a Dsi xl. He previously had a ds lite with r4 gamecards. These r4 cards would not work on the xl. Looking up I needed the r4i cards. I got the r4i cards transferred the micro sd card and the screen is staying on the loading screen. Any ideas as I'm not used to gamecards or gaming in general. Thanks Ger.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭Groinshot

1squidge wrote: »
    Hi I bought my son a Dsi xl. He previously had a ds lite with r4 gamecards. These r4 cards would not work on the xl. Looking up I needed the r4i cards. I got the r4i cards transferred the micro sd card and the screen is staying on the loading screen. Any ideas as I'm not used to gamecards or gaming in general. Thanks Ger.

Did you just move the SD card form the old R4 to the new one? if you did, you need to put the firmware for the new card onto the memory card instead.

Advertisement