Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singer/Bass player available Cavan

Options
  • 25-07-2017 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

29 yr old bass player and singer available. Looking for a covers rock band to join as either bass and vocals or vocals or bass. Type of stuff I play is Ac/dc, Thin lizzy, U2 etc. classic rock pub set. Prefer to join a gigging band but might be tempted for the right new set up. Also may be interested in a three piece acoustic pub band. Own transport and professional gear.
    PM for setlist or videos of me playing. Also heres a you tube link to a talent show from a few years ago. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyW98tUZl2w

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Maguirearch

Hey I am 41 is this too old ?...I can help out on bass and guitar..and perhaps drums as well..

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭green man

Hey I am 41 is this too old ?...I can help out on bass and guitar..and perhaps drums as well..
    Cheers man for getting back to me, I actually had to move abroad at the start of September due to work. What type of stuff do you do for future ref?

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Maguirearch

green man wrote: »
    Cheers man for getting back to me, I actually had to move abroad at the start of September due to work. What type of stuff do you do for future ref?

Are u back in ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭green man

Are u back in ireland?

I'm in a band now, thread should be taken down.

Advertisement