Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The pentagon incentive

• 10-12-1999 2:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Pentagon Incentive

The pentagon recently found it had too many generals
    and offered an early retirement bonus. They promised
    any general who retired right away, his full annual
    benefits PLUS $10,000 for every inch measured in a straight
    line along the retiring general's body between two points
    he chose.

The first general accepted. He asked the pension man
    to measure from the top of his head to the tip of his
    toes. 6 feet. He walked out with a check for $720,000.

The second general asked them to measure from the tip
    of his outstretched hands to his toes. 8 feet. He walked
    out with a check for $960,000. Meantime, the first general
    had tipped off the third. When he was asked where to
    measure, he told the pension man, "from the tip of my
    penis to the tip of my testicles."

The pension man said that would be fine but he'd better
    get the Medical Officer to do the measuring. The Medical
    Officer attended and asked the general to drop 'em...
    he did... The Medical Officer placed the tape on the
    tip of the general's penis and began to work back. "My
    God!", he said, "where are your testicles?"

The general replied, "back in Vietnam!"

i bid thee farewell

I will not be defeated as long as i have gloware in the land of the shadowed eye!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

Not Bad!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

ROFL!!! smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Mr. Socko

Very Funny...........?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

Hopefully for good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ELVlS

No one can touch my music baby....uuuhhhhuuu...I am the KING.."On how life is". Won't you come with me and Mr. Lennon on a trip far far away in our "Yellow Submarine"..,uuhhhuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love those blue suede shoes baby!!!!!

ELVIS HAS LEFT THE BUILDING!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 smurfy o' murfy

gaphead you annoying child!
    i just wanted to tell everyone in this room that i am a mate of glondors and all his friends refer to him as gap because he has massive massive tree trunk spaces between his teeth.
    hahahahahahah

keep it up !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Pencapchew

I think that smurfy o' murfy is correct.
    Any other people who agree with that statement please post a reply or visit www.gap.com.
    He really isn't annoying and he doesn't always smell of stale fart!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 proof by induction

At least "GAP" could conceal them with his mouth closed!!!!! In my completely uninfluenced opinion, it's better to have gaps IN your mouth than have an abnormally sized head ON your shoulders. I mean, call me crazy but that would be fairly embaressing wouldn't it?????
    In addition, I will stand for no more of this slanderous behaviour on the humour boards. Some of us are trying to work you know!!!!! That is all.

And so I believe that it has been PROOVED BY INDUCTION //
    QED

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Beefcake

I was pondering this statement made by proof by induction and have come to a conclusion. Having gaps the size of "tree trunks", to quote smurfy o' murfy, would be quite horrific. If a person conceals these gaps they would be unable to talk and look stupid and when the gaps are revealed everyone would stare at them and laugh. These gaps must lead the unfortunate person to have an abnormally large mouth and a rather funny looking chin I presume, and as for washing their teeth.............?

Advertisement