Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small loans

Options
  • 22-01-2019 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭

Hi, I am looking for a small loan of 500 euro asap. Is there any companies other then provident personal credit that I could look into?

I work full time, 4 years same location.
    I have no current debts or credit cards.
    Sadly I don't have a credit union account.

I was declined for an overdraft on my bank account and I really do not wish to own a credit card.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭scheister

killanena wrote: »
    Hi, I am looking for a small loan of 500 euro asap. Is there any companies other then provident personal credit that I could look into?

I work full time, 4 years same location.
    I have no current debts or credit cards.
    Sadly I don't have a credit union account.

I was declined for an overdraft on my bank account and I really do not wish to own a credit card.

Have your tried applying for a loan rather then an overdraft. You need €500 but minimum loan you can get a loan is for €1,000 pay the €500 off straight away. I have had to go this route before

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭killanena

Thank you for your reply. This is exactly what I did. I just called into my bank yesterday and they were very helpful.

On a new contract at work and now I get paid monthly at the end of the month.. Effective sense the 1st. So I've had to go sense December living off my minimal savings which were just about depleted.

Advertisement